Chapter 1

~3 years ago~

     I woke up and groaned cracking my back.

     "KAMRON WAKE UP!!" My dad shouts at ne, I mumble something and swim to my dads. I hug my little brother and he giggles.

      "Hewo Kwitty." Tyler, my little brother, giggles. I pick him up and spin him around. My dad chuckles and swims over to Tyler and me. I growl and hold Tyler close. Tyler giglies and holds onto me. "Kamwon you ish cwazy." Tyler mumbles. I chuckle and swim to the kitchen. I get the stuff out to make Mac and Cheese. Tyler sits in his chair and my dads come in holding hands.

      "What's for breakfeast?" Ryker, my father, asks. I show him the box of Mac and Cheese and start to cook.

      "Kamwon? When are we gwonna hear your pwetty voice?" Tyler asks. I teared up and look down. Ryker swims over to me and hugs me tightly. I cry into his chest. Tyler swims out crying. I swim after Tyler. 

      "Ty-Ty!" I shout. Tyler freezes. "Ty-Ty come here." I whisper. He swims over to me cries. I hold him close and pet his tail singing Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides. I watch as Tyler's tail turns pink. I smile at the young one.

      "Kamwon, your voice is pwetty." Tyler giggles. I blush. Ryker and Draven, my fathers, swam over to me. Tyler gigles and starts to swim. My phone rings. I grab it and answer it.

       "Hello?" I ask.

        "Hey." A deep voice says.

       "Who is this?" I asked. You would not believe who it was..............

"It's Andy Sixx from Black Veil Brides."