-Not Sakura-

I sat in my room watching TV. Then I heard a door slam and afterwards someone yelled my name, "VIVIAN!!" Yup that's Sakura. Soon she came storming in my room. "welcome home blossom" I said. "What did you do?" she questioned. "What?" I said confused. "Not only did you not wear what I told you to wear yesterday, you SLAPPED Sasuke!" she said. ".....well if you knew what I did already why did you asked what did I do?" I asked. She glared at me. "Okay calm down. One you should know better than to think I would actually wear pink ...EVER and Two that guy was totally bad mouthing you saying things like how you were annoying and fangirl and stuff," I explained. "That's what we do we bad mouth each other date and breakup. Sasuke Uchiha is the hottest guy in school. I told you to stay away from him," she scolded. "If he's the hottest guy in school then, your school must be full of ugly people," I muttered. "What?" she questioned. "Nothing... And I TRIED to stay away from him but apparently normally Sakura says good morning to him everyday, apparently normal Sakura sits next to him in class and apparently normal Sakura freaking calls him Sasuke-kun instead of FUCKING SASUKE!" I exclaimed. She glared at me. "Well I hope you know you have to apologize" she said. "Nooo Sakura has to apologize. Vivian doesn't have to do shit" I said. "I am not apologizing for something you did," she said. "Well then he'll just have to be mad because I'm not being you again. I told you I'd do it one time only. Public school is boring and dramatic. And because I had public school and homeschool today, I am exhausted," I said. "If you don't do it I'm telling mom"she said. "You'll get grounded too," I said. "I don't care Sasuke means the world to me. I can't lose him," she said. I sighed. "Fine I'll do it.... ONLY because your a spoiled brat and besides... Naruto promised to bring me cake tomorrow..." I said. She gleamed in happiness "thank you~~~~~~~~" she said before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and got dressed and went to school.
I sighed as people looked at me again. They whispered to themselves and it annoyed me because I knew it was about me. I sighed and walked up to Naruto and Sasuke. "Good morning Naruto...good morning Sasuke" I said. They both looked at me. "Good morning Sakura," Naruto said. "Hn" Sasuke said. I gritted my teeth as my smile twitched. "Sasuke... can I talk to you for a second?" I questioned. "I guess" he said. We walked away to a nearby hallway. "What did you want?" he asked. "Look I'm............ sorry about yesterday. I was having a bad day. I didn't mean to slap you," I said. Even if you really deserved it...
"Was that all?" he questioned. My smile twitched again. "no.. I was also wondering if .....the option to go out with you is still open?" I questioned. I wanted to hurl so bad.
He smirked. "Sure" he said. "Really? Great bye!" I said walking away. Wow that was easy. Why aren't my relationships ever that easy?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"you did what?" she asked.
"You guys are going back out again. You're welcome" I said.
"Really?! You're the best sister ever!!!" she exclaimed.
"I know" I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was relaxing in my room when Sakura came in crying. "Sakura what's wrong?" I asked. "Sas-Sas-Sasuke's taken" she said. "What?" I questioned. "I went up to Sasuke today and I was about give him a kiss (ew) when he stopped me and said he was taken" she said. "Don't cry...don't cry I'll handle it" I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~
I entered school once more as Sakura. I entered and saw Sasuke surrounded by some girls. I got angry. I stomped over to him and grabbed him by his collar. He looked unphased by it though. "Just who do you think you are? You tell me one day that you'd date me and the next day you say you're taken. So who is it? Who's the girl you are taken by?" I questioned. He then smirked. "You" he said. I was confused. Then he kissed me. Oh god what would Sakura do? What would Sakura do? WHAT THE FUCK WOULD SAKURA DO? He parted and then whispered in my ear.

"because you're not Sakura."