Boob Monster = BFF?

A/N:this chapter is long well I think it was long to type...

Your P.O.V.

From my family abandoning me and dragon too, it was hard to move on but I knew I had to. I'm officially 17 and live alone. I live in magnolia and now considered a dragon slayer.
Just woke up. Time to change. I changed into a F/C t-shirt with some random pants and my vans. I walk outside not knowing where to go but as I walk minding my own business some bumped their huge boobs into my face.

"Watch it boob monster!" I shout in surprise" I mean sorry" 'damn I can't believe I said that out loud!'

"it alright I guess...sorry about running into you like that it's just I thought you were mirajane from fairytail" the blonde boob monster said

"what I don't even know who she is. Who are you anyways to bump into people! Plus what's fairy tail." I shout, not really knowing why, I wasn't really in the mood to be friendly.

"sorry my names Lucy,Lucy Heartfilia an I'm a celestial wizard, 17 years old. You never heard of fairy tail? It's a guild and I'm looking forward to joining. Fairy tail has everything! You can socialize with others that are wizards wait are you one?" Lucy said

Lucy made fairy tail seem so fun that I turned into the childish version of myself. I asked her I could tag along and that I am. I had nothing better to do. I told her my name age and my magic too.
  After a time of talking, it was already night. She told me to meet her at the train stop tomorrow, I asked why but she told me it was a surprise and I went along.

*The next morning*

  I wake up full of excitement and bolt out of bed running to the train stop. A few minutes pass and I finally make it. I started to pant a little and look for Lucy and I find her on a bench waiting for me. She turns and looks at me and I wave and she gestures me to come over and take a seat.

Lucy P.O.V.

  Today I'm taking Y/N to Hargeon Town to a magic shop to maybe find a celestial spirit. I gesture her to sit next to me on the bench. She comes over and starts to sigh in relief.

"I thought I was late" she said, I can tell she was lying, she obviously was excited to go on this little trip I have planned.

"no you weren't, are you excited?" I questioned

"of course! Plus I've never really left the town before." She said

"so guess where we're going!"

"there must be a trillion places how can I pick one, not even a hint is provided! Unless you told me , what if I annoy you?" She stated

"you are not annoying. So it's not going to work "I said

  That's when I was wrong....

Your P.O.V.

"Hey Lucy,Hey Lucy,Hey Lucy...Hey Lucy,Hey Lucy,Hey Lucy,Hey Lucy...Hey Lucy,Hey Lucy,Hey Lucy,Hey Lucy...Hey should I continue?"I asked so innocently

"Fine!Hargeon Town" she mumbled the last part

" what did you say? I can continue you know!" I teased

"Hargeon Town!" She shouted not wanting to be bothered again.

  Then a train stopped and we hopped on knowing that every train would take us to Hargeon Town. As soon as the train started to move I felt sick. 'What the crap' I thought

"Y/N what's wrong?" Lucy asked

"uhhh......I don't feel well"

"motion sickness? Well just go to sleep and I'll wake you up once we get there" she said with a little worry in her voice

  I nodded not wanting to vomit. I fell asleep as fast as I could.

*Time skip*

"Wake up Y/N"

"mmmhhh why?" I groaned

"do you want to stay on the train?" Lucy said

I ran out the train so fast I bet I was faster than the speed of sound. Lucy followed behind then she was leading the way. I followed Lucy into a magic shop as she tried seducing an old man for a KEY!...no wait a celestial key. We finally left and Lucy heard chattering about a salamander. Salamander as in Igneel! I had to see it for myself. I dragged Lucy to this 'salamander'. I walked into the crowd as Lucy had heart for eyes but I just stared in disappointment.

"hey your not the salamander" I said ever so plainly but I heard an echo as a pink haired boy said the exact same thing.

I looked at him for a second, pink hair, black eyes and well considering the fact that he is male. I stare at him and he stares at me.

"Natsu?"

"Y/N?" He asked

Then the fake salamander put his shoulder on me.

"what the hell, don't touch me you imposter!" I shouted to the imposter

I grabbed Lucy's hand and Lucy grabbed Natsu for no apparent reason. I heard fan girls ready to kick our butts. When we finally lost them I let go of Lucy and Lucy let go of Natsu.

"thanks for helping me back there! What's your name?" Lucy asked Natsu

"Helping? I didn't even do anything. My names Natsu, Natsu Dragneel." He said giving his what I think is his signature grin/smile.

"NATSU!" I jumped and gave him a huge hug

  He held me so tight, both squeezing each other.

"Y/N I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" He said during the hug

  Lucy was waiting...

"hey how about all three of us go eat!" Lucy suggested

"sure." I said

"sounds awesome but I'm not paying!"Natsu said as he placed me on the floor gently from the hug

"Aye!" A blue flying cat shouted

"me neither!....woah there's a talking cat!AWESOME!" I shout

"The names Happy! An exceed and partners with Natsu! Alright then Let's go!"

*time skip*

Lucy ended up paying in the end. Lucy and I ended going to the fake salamanders party after lunch with natsu. We only joined for all the hope to join fairy tail. I ended up getting a F/C dress. When the time came we got on the boat. I took some pills for motion sickness. That's when everything went bad, I fainted! The last thing I saw was Lucy and Natsu and the fake salamander.
I woke up to a crashed boat and Natsu fight the fake salamander. I watched as the scene continued. In the end the army arrived and Natsu gave me a piggyback ride and took Lucy's wrist and ran.

"Y/N! Did you know that Natsu is a fairy tail wizard!" Lucy shouted with excitement

"Huh? What? Wait...where are we going?" I asked him

"well didn't you two want to join fairy tail? Well then let's go!" He smiled

I smiled back knowing this was going to be so awesome. To be part of something.

-----------------------