Chapter 46

*** Matt's POV***

I walked out of the room and into the bustling hallway. I walked down the corridor until I came to a quite spot. I pulled out my phone and dialed Brian's number.

"Hello?" Brian answered.

"Hey Brian, uhm I just wanted to call and tell you that I'm at the hospital-"

"WHAT!? Is Morgan okay? Are you okay?"

"No, Yeah we're all fine. She pulled some stitches."

"What'd you do to her?" Brian replied smugly.

"Ha ha very funny, I didn't do anything to her"

The line was silent for a little before I finally said, 'Well I have to go but I just wanted you guys to know."

"Thanks man, we might swing over later… or I might at least." Brian said before he hung up.

I stood with my back against the wall for a little while, staring at the ceiling. There was an elevator next to me that seemed to open constantly. A myriad of people walked through, first some who were happy, some who were sad, some who were mad. It varied. I stood there in my thoughts until I heard a voice behind me, "Matt, exactly the person I want to see" Reynolds greeted me.

"Hi" I replied, no emotion in my voice.

"Would you mind joining me in my office for a moment?" He asked.

"Of course" I replied as we walked down the hallway to his vaguely familiar office.

"So, how do you think Morgan is recovering?" Reynolds asked me.

"Good I-i guess… I mean besides today she seemed a little.. more like herself…" I replied not sure what to say. Morgan seemed fine physically, I mean she had her problems but the real issue was mentally. She was so depressed, but she hid it so well, having dealt with a phase of depression myself I could tell. I can see right through her fake smile.

"Well that's good, have you been noticing any odd behaviors?" Reynolds continued.

"Uhm.. she seems tense at times… and anxious.. and nervous" I replied honestly, recalling earlier that day and the other night when she cried on my shoulder.

"Ah yes, all part of having gone through a traumatic situation." Reynolds nodded, "Does she seem, okay emotionally?"

"No" I stated blatantly.

"No?"

I just nodded my head, suddenly regretting what I had said.

"Why?" He persisted.

I sat there for a moment debating about what to say. I wanted Morgan to trust me, I was the only one who knew about her scars and suicide attempts. I didn't want Reynolds to march back into the room with anti-depressants. I also loved Morgan though and wanted to do what's best for her.

"Well she… I guess she just seems sad, and worried a lot.." I replied slowly trying to cover up.

"Oh, well if she goes into a state of depression call me immediately, because that's very serious." Reynolds replied.

"Right" I nodded, hiding my lying.

"Well thats all for now, good luck!" Reynolds, said as he got up and left the office. I got up shortly after him and walked back towards Morgans room.

"Hey, beautiful" I greeted her, walking quickly up to the bed side.

"Hey yourself" She smiled back at me.

She was flawless. Her hair fell perfectly around her face and down her shoulders. Her eyes were this beautiful grayish blue violet color. They were magnificent. She's magnificent. I bent down to her level and pulled his into a quick kiss, entangling my hands in her hair. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I slowly moved my tongue over her bottom lip, as she played with my lip ring. I moaned out in pleasure, I loved when she did that. I pulled away looking deeply into her eyes, she was smiling and let out a small laugh.