Chapter 6

Thank you so much everyone for your comments I loved them all!!  And a special thanks to StoryReader1996, your comment made me smile, I am so glad you think I am a good writer!  I hope you still enjoy this next Chapter too!

_________________________________________________________________________

"Chevonne." Demetri whispered, holding the beauty in his arms.  He lightly ran is fingers accross her naked body, noticable chills running down her torso.  He smirked, loving how human she was.

Chevonne smiled up at the handsome male, content with their relationship that they had in the past.  She felt she would never find a mate for herself, and that this was as close as she would ever get.  She frowned, knowing this would be the last moment she would spend with him like this.

"This changes nothing, Demetri." She informed the male, not caring about concealing her body as she sat up.  She moved to sit up, only to be pulled back into Demetri's arms.

"Just a few moments longer please.  I know I wont be able to spend any time with you after today." He whispered, not wanting it to end.

Chevonne sighed, giving in to him for the last time.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chevonne stared at Bella and Edward, wanting a relationship that they had.  She wanted someone who cared for her as deeply as Edward cares for Bella.

She immediately thought of Jacob, knowing that she cared about the male as much as Edward cared about Bella.  She knew she would die for him if she had to, she knew if he were to ever die, she would make sure she would live not a moment longer.

"Victoria is coming back." Alice told everyone, right after she had a vision.  "She is looking for Bella."

Everyone started to talk to each other, Chevonne interrupted everyone. "I'll go warn the pack.  They can help keep a look out and hunt for her as well."  

No one had disagreed with her, so she did not hesitate to leave to cross the border.  She stopped at Sam's house, knowing that she needed to tell him first.

She knocked on the door and Emily was the one to answer the door.  "Oh, hello Chevonne."

"Is Sam here?  I have something important to tell him." Chevonne quickly told the young woman.

"I'm sorry he is out patrolling with the rest of the pack." Emily frowned, worried about what Chevonne needed to tell him.

"Thank you, Emily.  I will go and find them." Chevonne told her, walking away from the house.  Using the ability she gained from Demetri, Chevonne focused on finding Sam.  When she found him, she quickly ran to catch up to him.

She stopped in front of the black wolf, not scared of his dagger-like incisors.  "We have a problem, Sam.  The vampire by the name Victoria is coming to kill Bella." She quickly informed him, not wanting to waste any time.

She heard the russet color wolf behind Sam growl, causing her to frown.  She knew about how he had once felt, and possibly still feels about Bella even though she was not his imprint.

Jacob quickly took off, searching for the vampire, with the rest of the wolves chasing after him, leaving Chevonne alone.  She quickly returned to the Cullens, still upset with the situation she was in.

She loved a man who would never return her feelings.

____________________________________________________________________________