letter to him

From the moment I saw you I knew I was fucked. I didn't know who you were or where you were from, but I knew that you walked like with such confidence. I knew I was fucked when I started thinking of you at the strangest times I knew I was fucked when I saw your eyes every time I saw the color brown. I was fucked from the very beginning. And it's honestly really sad because I hear your voice and it makes me want to cry because I know it'll never be telling me those three little words I'll always want to hear. I can't say I've moved on, I still have feelings for you and no matter how many times I tell myself that I'm better of without you, a part of me just won't let go. But all that runs through my mind is why I wasn't good enough? Why? Was it me? Was it something I said or did or didn't do at all? Or was it you? Was it the one who I think is the most perfect? Was it you answering not me? And dare I say maybe, maybe the one I'm meant to be with will come save me soon and maybe he'll wanna hurt you for breaking me and maybe I'll have to tell him it's not worth it. Maybe one day I'll forget you but for now I am hopelessly in love with a memory. An echo from another time, another place. I don't want you back but my heart races when someone mentions your name. I don't want you back but I wonder if you'll ever return and what will happen of you did.

This isn't all my own writing some of the parts come from quotes I've seen on Tumblr and Instagram they perfectly describe how I feel so I put them in this excerpt