The Jeremy Project.

Hey guys, thank you for reading this. I really need your full support on this and I know I can count on my trusty readers. 

As you all know a very close friend named Jeremy Rutt committed Suicide, this has devastated their family and mine and the ones who have surrounded Jeremy. So I am starting a campaign called the Jeremy Project. The Jeremy Project is to help families devastated by suicide, people with suicidal thoughts or self harm.  

    You are probably wondering how you can help, well this is probably the most important part. I have made an email which is made specially for this campaign, it is thejeremyproject@aol.com. Here is where you come in: If you know someone who has committed suicide, if you have had suicidal thoughts, have ever self harmed, or are just willing to help please email this address with a picture of yourself, or just a sign that says ME in capital letters. This sign can include doodles, the person who has passed name(s), your name,or a personalized message. It would mean the world to me if you would support me in this. This has been very hard for everyone who knew and loved Jeremy.

     If you want send a picture there is no real limit to size or anything, just send it to the email. It can have you in it (holding the sign), nature, a token from them, something to remind you of their/your past,  or anything you desire. Please include in the email (if you have been affected by suicide) their name. Then if you have self harmed, or have had thoughts of suicide please put your name and the last time you have self harmed/ thought of suicide. I know this is all a bit weird and sudden but it would really be helpful to me.

Thank you so much for your love and support and please send it in, even if you have not been affected by the things listed above you can still take part and just write: "Here to help". Thank you so much. 

-ALEX.