X Cyberfly X

((Hi im gonna fuck up their personalities sorry ok ily yall))

I don't believe in fairytales.
   Two hours, said two hours ago. The boy crossed his legs as his heart thumped against his chest, looking at the window pane, his light violet eyes sparkling alongside the raindrops that splattered on the glass. Shirgnold drew the cold astomshere into his lungs, the mist air swirling in and coming back as a puff of small smog from his delicate heart lips. The fingers traced the cold outer edges, the bitterness bitting his fingernails and tips. His skin exposed and frigid his eyes darted back outside.

  Two hours and ten minutes passed since the clock chimed at two o clock, which was the time he was supposed to arrive at Shirgnold's home. The boy wrapped his cloth sweater around his skinny frame tighter, anxiety streaming through his veins like a bribbling brook as he awaited him to arrive.

I don't believe in fairytales, no no no.

  His heart skyrocketed when he heard the bell chime to his heavy wood door, picking up his body and heading towards it to open it up.
And sure enough, he stood there, glasses fixtated on the bride of his petty nose, his cheekbones high and eyes narrowed but still warm and pure. Looking directly into them felt like hot water splashing on frozen skin; a stinging feeling that numbed yiur senses but healed your troubles and disease ridden heart.

    "Shirgnold?" The tall man said, taking off his heavy winter coat and dusting off the snow on his pants. "Why did you make sudden plans, espically in the middle of a storm such as this one?"

  The boy looked down, his ability to speak shunned by his fear into revealing his true emotions yet to him. He brushed away his light oak hair behind his ear, looking back down.

"Well shirgnold, are you going to remain quiet like a puppy dog ready to obey orders or answer my question. Why did you bring me here on the worst winter storm in history?"

   "Sit down, I insist." He spoke softly, his throat caught in the babbling brooke that still hasn't calmed down.

  Colin gave a long exaggerated sigh and sat down on Shirgnold's couch, hands folded in his lap and fiddled with his thumbs. His posture was acute and tight, just like the rest of him.

Shirgnold had no idea why it was him exactly. Why he fell in love with a boy who was notorious for being stubborn and quite frankly, rude. His tone of voice and way of simply existing frightened everyone around him and his attitude annoyed everyone.

Well, that is but this certain relgious boy. Speaking of that he tried to forget his family's record of Christianity just for this moment of life and love, to forget it all. This couldn't possibly be a sin, a shame or anything that hard now, could it really?

  He sat down next to Colin and looked at his face. Stern as the usual but he knew, Shirgnold knew, a kind interior laid. Like a frozen hard piece of chocolate with a creamy, soft filling that was sickeningly sweet to handle. All you had to do was bite the outside and melt into the inside, finding a kindhearted soul loged deep into his egotistical arrogant outplay.

"Well, can you answer me now?"

"I have a confession." He spat out, the sound and texture tasting like rotten milk.

"What? A cofession? Shirgnold, I'm not one of your silly priests who shuns everyone and anything unless they beg an imaginary force in the sky."

Shirgnold looked up. "It's a fiflthy dirty thing but I need to say."

"Why to me,  though? What significance do I m-"

I don't believe in fairytales

  Shirgnold pulled down the boy by the shirt collar, his lips smacking onto his in force, but Colin quickly pulled it away and gagged like it was a rotten vegtable.

Shirgnold stood up from his seat as Colin's mouth had a thick, chunky green substance escape, his heat racing beyond belief as his hands reached his own mouth.

  "Oh god.." He spoke and grabbed a minature washmouth bottle and downed it like a shot, tossing the container to the firepit Shirgnold carried.

   Shirgnold started to shiver as the fire cackled, tears cupping underneath his eyelids, the pale skin underneath being heated from embarrassment.

  "At least warn me with this!" Colin yelled as he scrambled himself together, wiping the spit and droll that left the corners of his mouth as he looked back at the crying boy.

  "Did you puke?"

"What do you think? I mean your mouth practically made mine a minefill for sickness and vulnerable to all sorts of dieases!"

  And for the first time, after their eyes interlocked for a while, the alter boy saw a face he wasn't even sure it was possible for Colin to shift. Melancholy.

  "It isn't that you're not attractive at all, or thar I am sickened by you. In fact you're probably the only person I've ever had romatic emotions for. Just..warn me next time, okay?" He approached the shorter boy closer, walking over to him and lifting up his chin to glance over his sorrowful expressions.

"Don't cry. This is not an issue to cry over." He spoke and his thumb glazed underneath his freckled cheek, swiping away the tears that overspilled.

Shrignold didn't know what to say or do, his heart clutched inbetween a wave of emotions. Fear, shock, lust?it was so confusing, irrational even. All he knew was that the boy, this very boy in particular...

Was exactly what he needed.

But I believe in you and me.