Chapter 1

~Skylar Pov~

"Omg i cant believe you did that Daisy!" I yelled at my best friend. She has just threw a jug of freezing cold water all over me and I'm now soaked. 

I jumped up from my now wet bed and sprinted out of my door to find where the giggling was coming from. To no surprise it was Daisy. She was sat on her One Direction duvet with Take Me Home blasting out of her IPhone. Oh, did i forget to say, she is a HUGE Directioner. She fan-girls over them boys 24/7 and most of the time i end up getting hit. She is the reason i have to go to the X-Factor Live Final tonight just to watch them perform one song...

Anyway, my name is Skylar Lloyd and I'm 17 from Cheshire, Holmes Chapel. I work at Starbucks and I'm training to become a professional dancer. I've never told Daisy about my home town as I'm worried as to what she may do knowing i lived near the one and only HARRY STYLES. I have long brown hair which falls down just below my waist. I have natural wavy hair and I am 5ft 5, i'm not the smallest but i'm not the tallest either. My eyes are a light shade of brown. I also get compared to Eleanor Calder but I don't know who she is.. I will have to look her up one day, i'm guessing she is something to do with One Direction as Daisy goes on about her and is the one telling me.

I looked at the time and realised i had to be at work in about 30 minutes, i gave Daisy a slight glare and walked out of her room. I will get her back later. I hopped into the shower and let the warm water soak my skin sending chills down my back. About 15 minutes later i got out and wrapped a towel around my small figure and let my hair dry naturally. i walked out of the bathroom and started going through my many clothes. I eventually decided on wearing my high-waisted jeans with a pair of toms and as i was going to work my Starbucks t-shirt.

I opened the door and the cold air hit me. I shouted bye to Daisy and plugged in my headphones. Ed Sheeran began playing and i started making my way to work.

I walked into Starbucks and the usual coffee smell filled my nose. There was only a few people here.. Great, this is going to be a long 5 hours ahead.

_________________