The Spice of a Teenage Life part 1

Hey first things first;

This is my first story so please don't judge badly but please comment, I want to know your opinions, vote and become a fan! I know this isn't so long and I'm sorry but I might post up part 2 later on tonight or 2mm , that is if I get to finish it lol sorry but I have lots of h.w and mid terms next week =T Well also if you want just to give you a little bit of background on the characters you should read "Main characters for Life as a Teenager"

Well here it goes! First comment gets a shout-out in my next post! =D

-----------------------------

"Wow! Damn babe nice picture!" said a guy from behind. I turn around to see another guy looking down at a piece of paper in his hand. He whistles and says, "Whoah Katie, what a body!" "OH MY GOD! KATIE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" says my best friend Layla with the same paper in her hand. She hands me the paper only to see the worst thing ever. I can already feel the tears running down my cheeks.

*BEEP-BEEP-BEEP*

I open my eyes to find myself in my room, in my bed. "Ugh, that fucking dream! It's the same everyday!" I said out loud. I looked at my clock, 6:45 am. Great, another day in that hell of a school. I walk over to my dresser and grab a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a yellow Aeropostale V-neck shirt. I head to the bathroom and took a shower. When I finish I walk over to the mirror and stare at myself. I get dressed and stare some more. Not to be conceited or anything, but I look good. I had nice curves and a great body. I have regular size boobs. They weren't small but they were huge like those sluts at school. I let my hair down. I had long straight brunette hair and I loved the way it looked with my hazel eyes and tan complexion. I grabbed a pair of yellow flats and head down stairs.

"Good morning honey! Bad news, we're moving. Your father just bought a new piece of land and has to head over there today. I know, your sister would say 'can't he go alone?' but no because, check this out sweetie. Last night I finished my design, you know the one I've been working on for a week now, well turns out a lady is throwing a birthday bash for her son who's turning 18 and she wants 9 of those dresses. She says she will pay me double if I make them for her this week. She also lives near the place your father bought the land so we're off to California! I know you'll miss all your friends, call them now because our plane leaves in exactly 4 hours!"

What friends? I thought in my mind. I smiled at my mother and headed upstairs. I packed all of my things and called my best friend, which is my only friend. "Hey you've reached Layla, you're obviously hearing this because, A) I'm with my best friend Katie, B) You're not worth my time right now or C) I can't pick up the phone right now. So leave a message with your name and I'll call you ASAP! P.S Katie if it's you calling, then it's obviously choice C)! LOVE YAH! * BEEP *"Hey Layla it's me Katie, I'm just calling to let you know I'm moving...again...one of mom's big business things again although this time I think it's permanent because it's in Cali and you know she loves Cali. Plus she already called the U-Haul trucks to come get ALL of our furniture. Well, I love you, bye! " I hung up the phone and put it on the receiver. I-I-I I can make your bed rock, I-I-I I can make your bed rock girl, I-I-I I can make your bed rock, I-I-I I can make your bed rock...

That's my cell phone. I walk over to my phone to see who's calling. I froze in shock when I saw his name on the screen!

Well did you like it???

Hope you did!

Be on the look out for part 2

leave your comments plssssss!!!

become a fan =]

VOTE =D

Lol thnxx for reading!

Oh btw credits to Kennie, she helped me plan out the story during school when we were supposed to be working lol thnxx love you , you guys should check out her stories, they're good! Just go to my page and look for her "the malicious x3" or something like that lol =]