Chapter 1-Guidance

• Dedicated to erza_tan

I can't stop making another book. Everything was going crazy and awesome. So here another book about a cool hot nerd girl.

Enjoy! ^.^

********************** 

Nicole pov

Listening the news makes my ears hurts. "So Richie. What do you think? It's a good news right?" My mom asked happily.

Good news? More like a worse news. I can't help but to agree with her. She's a respective woman. Always think she make a good or maybe BEST decisions.

I went to my room, thinking about the new school, new life and new strangers. Then I accidentally falls into a deep sleep.

• • • •

Catherine pov

I woke up in the morning like usual. Wash my face and get dressed. I went downstairs, make breakfast and feed my P.J. I lived alone in my small house.

My parents got divorced two years ago. I suggest my dad that I should learn to live independently and have my own house. So my dad agreed and every month he gave me allowance to pay the bills.

Well actually, the reason I want to move out was because I don't want to show off people of my huge villa and part of my rich life. I rather be acting normal and a nerd. Not really a nerd. I mean I don't wear glasses. You know.

I use my bicycle to go to school. Even though I have car in the garage, but I prefer cycling. What's the use of car when my school was only ten minutes away.

Ten minutes of cycling, I arrived school. I saw my four friends walking towards me cheerily. It's either stella's now in a relationship with Adam or she just got a new hair cut. I can't really tell.

She has a huge grin plaster on her face. It's kinda freaky. "Let me guess. You and Adam are now dating?" I asked her as I hop down from my bicycle. "No, I mean yes. But that's not it," Stella said.

I raised my eyebrows, guessing again. "You got new dyed." She roll her eyes and the others was giggling and laughing. "There's a new kid in our school," Emily and Cattery butt in at the same time.

I don't see the point of it's going to. I curved my lips like a smile, but as you can see. It's definitely not a smile. "So?" I said walking into the hall way to my locker. They followed me like as if they're my yellow minions.

They circled around me. "Can't find it more fun? It's a guy and he's hot. He's the bad boy-." I cut Michelle off. "Sorry Gu-irls. The story is not very interesting and inspiring. Let's talk about maths." I chuckled as they all groans and walk to our class.

••••》Maths class

Mr. Lee entered and greet us. We sat down after we replied him. We flip our books and turn to the previous chapter.

Mr. Lee suddenly call me. I look up at him. "Yes?" I said. Oh no, here we go again. Of course he called me for guiding the new student. What else.

"Can you go to registration? There's a new kid and they want you to guide him. Thank you, you may go now," he said and continue teaching.

I look at my friends who start smiling crazily at me. I frowned and mouthing 'what?' at them. Then I walked out and straight to the registration room.

As I entered the room. I see one student and Mr. George. Thank god one student. "Hey Mr. George," I greeted with a smile.

"Cat, you're finally here. Nicole Richie this is Cat, you're going to guide him today. Now kids, have fun," he said giving me a paper and push both of us out.