Chapter 4: The CLASH :)

Chapter 4:

"Have a seat Miss?"

"Soriano" sagot niya habang nanginginig ang boses.

"Ok Miss Soriano, Do you know why your here?" seryosong tanong nito habang napako ang tingin nito sa kung saan..

"I dont have any idea so better give me a hint Min." kagat labing sagot niya. Mahina siya sa panghuhula at ayaw niyang i-waste ang time niya sa pag iisip ng mga bagay na hindi naman siya sigurado :/

Tumingin ito sa kanya with weird expression. "Wait! Did you just call me 'Min' ? "

"Yeah pangalan mo yun diba?" pangiting sagot niya.

"You don't understand. We just met and were not even close for Goddess sake!" iritang sagot nito.

"Whats the big deal? Para saan pa't nagkaroon ang pangalan ang isang tao kung hindi lang iyon ang itatawag?! So see, Were at the same age so Ican't afford to call you 'Kuya'."

"Seriously? Declaring herself as my girlfriend & now calling me with my bare nickname. Your really getting into my nerves."

Hindi niya pinansin ito. She reminded by Jianne's word: In Order to win a man's heart dont be intimidated by them, act as if damn you don't care! And be who you are. Kung ganu mo ko kinokontra sa tuwing sinasabi kong mahal ko na si Min, ganun mo din siya tratuhin."

And speaking of Which naalala na niya pala kung bakit siya naglasing kagabi. Jianne and this guy in front of her is getting married, now she knows why she's here.

"Kung dinala mo 'ko dito para tanungin kong nasaan ang kaibigan ko hinding hindi ko sasabihin sa'yo" Friend is a friend no matter what at isa iyon sa mga bagay na pinapahalagahan niya. She's a truthful & a loyal friend kahit na anong mangyari papanindigan niya iyon, kahit sa harapan ng mokong na 'to na minamahal niya.

"I have my connections so why would I ask you informations about Jianne Florencio? Kung wala ka talagang idea Miss. Heto!" then she trows bunch of different newspapers infront of her.

This guy! Pwede namang iabot ang lapit lapit. Buti pala hindi pa kita nakikita nung kabataan ko dahil malamang tumanda agad ako >.<

Her eyes widen nung nakita niya picuture niya sa frontpage with matching caption na: Chairman Aivan Min Shim's secret girlfriend for 10 Years Revealed!

Chairman of RE empire rumored to be the Most Powerful Leader of a Mafia group in The Country

Mr. Min Shim is a silent Master Mind of Killing?!

Etc.. Etc.. Etc..

Almost 10 different kinds of Newspapers na ang pangalan nito ang nasa headline, plus nandun iyong mga kuhang larawan niya kagabi habang nakikipag away sa isang grupo ng mga lalake.. Once she gets drunk she have this habit of doing and saying stupid things na kinabukasan hindi niya maalala kaya iniiwasan niya talagang uminom sa abo't ng makakaya niya.

And the news goes like this:

Mr. Shim's secret long time girlfriend Dra. Karen Claude Soriano went on a bar last night which is owned by Mr. Michael Park which is one of his closest friend. Maybe the news yesterday of Aivan getting married to the RE Presidents' secret grandaughter led her to get drunk & fight alone with a group of men. People around her says Dra. Soriano binalaan niya ang mga ito that if they dare touch her she will ask Aivan to get them killed and she then revealed that Aivan Min Shim is the leader of the biggest Mafia Group in the country. The fact that Dra. Soriano went to Aivan's friend Bar & it said that Mr. hero Jae Zhu's(Aivan Min's one of his friends too) older sister Jamira Zhu is the one who fetch her, is a strong proof that the said long time relationship between the two is absolutely true..

What have I done?!..

"Arghh >.< but how could they believe a drunk woman's word!" giit niya habang ibinalik dito ang mga news papers

"I don't know either, but the Miss. Why did you do that?"

Seryosong tanong nito.

"Do what? I never intend to.. Im sorry."

Hindi na niya alam ang sasabihin niya, sa sobrang gulat at gulo ng utak niya nakalimutan niya kung anu ba dapat ang tamang sasabihin niya."

She saw Min bow his head and ginulo niya buhok niya habang nagbuntong hininga. "Look Miss. Im too busy to deal with gossips right now. And this one!" sabay turo sa newspaper. "What the hell are you thinking nung sinabi mo ang mga walang katotohanan na bagay na yan? I never killed even a tiny ant in my life so how could you tell them that I can kill people? And 10 years of a secret relationship?! Well We JUST MET" irritang sabi nito.

"Ehh malay ko bang seseryusuhin nila, Reporters this days are too good to create a good story by believing lies & jumping into conclusions in such term like connecting things that aren't bound to be connected.."