Prologue

The Forge of Souls was a dreadful place, a place where lost souls roamed, where abominations were formed. The Forge was formed from steel and saronite, and most of the 'forge' was held in the air with ramps and small 'buildings'. The soft whurring of a machine could be heard in the background, a very horrid machine. In the final chambers of the Forge of Souls rested many bloodied bodies, the failed attempts at trying to get a shot at revenge.

Two certain figures caught someone's attention. This someone had the figure of a man, and stood tall, though their gaze was locked down at the two bodies. A man and a woman, two lovers caught in death and suffering. This person stood in gold, white, grey, and red armor. They wore a robe, gloves, slippers, massive shoulder armor, golden colored shoulders in the shape of faces with empty eye sockets, black 'tears' came from those faces, like a dramatic face. A helm covered the entirety of their head, the front matching the faces on his shoulders. The back of his head was covered with a white and grey cloth, lined with gold on the edges.

In this person's hands they held a watch. A bronze stop-watch hooked with a small golden chain. This person stared at the watch, this watch had stopped. This person shakes their head back and forth, moving a finger to move the time on the clock counter-clockwise. They grin under their helm and let out a muffled whisper.

"Let's do that again."