a small change

Undyne's pov:
I was walking around waterfall hoping for some action,but sadly there wasn't any.I decided to check out the part of the waterfall where they dump everything.Soon I heard a cry and ran towards it."come on make up your mind what are you?"I heard the mad dummy scream at a box with something inside it.It seemed like he was threatening whatever there was in the box.I ran towards him throwing a spear at him."what are you doing?!?!"the dummy screamed."making sure that whatever there is in the box is safe"I said.Soon after a sneez came out of the box and some kind of magical ball hitting the dummy."I'm out of here,this little piece of sh*t isn't worth it"he said flying away.I walked over to the box to see what kind of monster was in there.To my surprise it wasn't a monster at all.It was a human that looked like it was around 2 or 3 years old,it had white hair and red eyes.well isn't this easy the last soul we need so asgore can free us was my first thought grabbing the box.Suddenly I remembered what happened,she sneezed and a magic attack attacked the dummy.I was getting really confused.On one end I could bring her to Asgore so he could take her soul and free all monsters but shes a baby,I could keep her and then send her to Asgore when she's older but I could get attached to her then.But if that attack came from her and she isn't fully human,is her soul useful then?I think I just need some sleep so I took her with me so I could decide what I should do with her.She giggled a bit on the way home.I couldn't help but smile but soon remembered that she's human and could kill all monsters.I soon got home with the little one,i still didn't know what to do so I left the box on the table for a second,while I decided to grab something to drink.The kid began gesturing at the bottle water in my hand."your thirsty huh punk?"I asked as if she could talk."ai"she said and giggled.I gave her a bit since even though she's human I couldn't deny a baby something to drink.I sighed I didn't really know what to do,I didn't want to send her to Asgore this fast neither did I want to be linked to a murderer if I decided to keep her."m-mo-mommy"she suddenly said."did you just call me mommy?"I asked her.She nodded smiling and giggling.I was a bit shocked to be honest since I never said that word to her,maybe her mom did or something.I don't know how to react in this,am I supposed to take this punk to Asgore if it called me her mom?.I was thinking when I heard a bit of crying."no,don't cry don't worry you're okay"I quickly say not knowing what I should do.I grab her trying to console her and it did."maybe your not so bad,for a human,maybe you'll even become something else"I said not wanting to send her go Asgore."mommy"she said happily."I guess your going to need a name"I said walking to my room."what about winter?"I asked long stroking her white hair.She started giggling after I said the name."I guess that's a yes"i said."y-yes"she reapeted yawning a bit."guess you need to go to sleep"I said once again smiling.
Tem skip:
I woke up hearing crying,I quickly looked around seeing stuff levitating.I looked towards the box which I made in a bed for Winter seeing her crying.This must be done by Winter cryingI thought as I made my way towards her,I didn't know why it happened but it did.Winter somehow was levitating the stuff and it could be done by a monster since I'm sure nothing could sneek in.I made my way finally to the little punk,seeing that she was still sleeping.she must have a nightmare I thought as I grabbed Winter in my arms and making sure she would calm down.She finally stopped crying,everything turning back to normal a second after that.clearly she has some kind of magic I thought to myself with Winter in my arms.She was now sleeping peacefully,guess she is having a good dream now."night little punk"I said before falling asleep again.
Hey guys did I ever say that I'm obsessed with undertale?no well I am.so I wanted to do something to show my love for it.I didn't really know what to write until one night,I got the ides of how undyne would be a mom.I instantly thought it should be with a human since it's really funny.there will be some holes in it for the logic since papyrus isn't having cooking lessons yet.so yeah thought I would warn ya on that and without that I hope you enjoy this fan fiction.
Word count:855