Are You?

~~*Kelly's P.O.V*~~

I woke up feeling dizzy with a bad headache and a stomach ache growing. I sat up and looked around the room, Joey was sleeping to my right, to my left was the night stand with my phone, wallet, a cup of water and the alarm clock that said *6:42 Am* Sat.

So I layed back down and the pain grew more and more.

"Uh..." I gasped holding my stomach as it turned.

I got out of bed within seconds and ran for the bathroom. I looked for some headache reliever's and some pepto bismol but found nothing, I almost fell to the ground. I sat by the toilet and held it for my dear life. Then I herd the front door open and I could hear my dad dragging his feet from over working. So I kept quite so he wouldn't come check on me. Then I herd Joey yawn and curse under his breath. Joey opens the bathroom door knowing I would be in here. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me on the floor. I was in to much pain to look up at him so all I could see was his baggy plaid sweat pants up to his waist.

"Oh K-Kelly are you OK?" Joey asks

"Not really." I managed to get out almost throwing up.

"D-do you need something." Joey asks coming level with me.

"I don't know." I say

"What do you feel like?" Joey asked rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"Like shit." I exclaimed

"Other than that." Joey says

"I feel dizzy, I have a headache and a bad stomach ache." I say very slowly

"Do you think...." Joey said

"Think what?" I asked

"Do you think your...... you know...." Joey said biting his lip.

"P...P...P-pregnant?" I say looking into Joey's perfect green eyes then down to his hand that was grasping harder and harder at his knee.

"Do you want me to stay?" Joey asks seeing I was looking at his hand so he moved it and rubbed his face.

"Stay, where were you going?" I ask trying not to pass out.

"Today is the day I have to go take my test so I can get back into school." Joey say now sitting on the floor

"If you have to take it today you can go." I say

"I'll stay then." Joey says moving my hair out of my face.

"Thanks." I say

"No matter what is happening.....I love you." Joey says

"Hu." Is all I could get out before I leaned my head into the toilet and barf. Joey then jumped over to me and held my hair back wail rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry." Joey said kissing the back off my neck trying to comfort me.

The sweat dripped down my face in large amounts. Joey kissed and rubbed my back only trying to make all my pain go away. A knock at the door took Joey's attention.

"Yes?" Joey said removing his lips from my neck

"Is everything OK?" A familiar voice said

"No...um I need you to get me something." Joey says

"Like what?" they said

"Um.... come in." Joey said

"OK." They said opening the door

"Oh..." She said

I tried to look up to see who it was but all I could see was long legs and tight workout pants. I was guessing it was Amy