12

I thought this chapter was gonna be short and I'd have to add more but it's 2500 words...

Please don't hate me.

-

Ariel's POV

Raphie leans against a tree, smiling away at me. I'm smiling right back, walking over towards him.

He wraps an arm around my waist. "Hello princess."

I giggle. "I like that one."

"Good." His smiles widens before he leans down and kisses me.

I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him ba-

"Ariel." Raphie's voice interrupts a wonderful dream. "Ariel, wake up!"

I slowly open my eyes. "Raphael it is not right to wake me up." I growl.

"Not even for food?"

"Well... What kind of food?" I sit up quickly.

"I made pancakes!" Though he doesn't smile, I can see the excitement in his eyes.

"You made them...?" I raise an eyebrow.

He nods and takes my hands, pulling me upright. He takes me downstairs and to the dining room where two plates sit beautifully.

"I made them." Raphie smiles.

This can't be real. "Is this another dream...?" I ask slowly, narrowing my eyes.

His rare smile is quick to fade. "What dream?"

"Nothing," I blush. "Let's just see how your pancakes are." I sit down quickly.

I start to eat. Wow... These are actually really good. But Raphie said he couldn't cook, I think pancakes fall into that. My first pancakes sucked... In fact I burnt mine, and every single time I made them after.

"Who actually made these?"

"I did... Justin helped me." He mumbles, sitting at his own plate.

I smile a little. "Thanks Raphie." I lean over and kiss his cheek. His eyes seem to spark happily before he starts to eat.

This was super nice of Raphie. Though it doesn't even seem like him. He really must have looked this stuff up. No way he came up with this on his own.

I eat the pancakes and when I'm done, I stand up and stretch. "You working today?"

He nods a little. He's really not one of many words.

"Can Parker and I go out then? To the city? I wanted to get donuts and cake!" I smile sheepishly.

"Yes, but with Parker and Justin." Raphie decides. Well, that's better than nothing.

I eat off his plate since I'm done and still hungry. He doesn't mind like most times we eat.

Parker and Justin arrive soon after we finish and Raphie leaves almost right after. I would rather go into the city with him but I like Parker and Justin much more than Ana and Liam.

Justin drives and Parker sits in the back of their car with me. We sing along to the radio in terrible voices. Though, my thoughts are focused on how I can shrug Justin and Parker away. I wanted to go out into the city by myself more than anything. Raphie is the best second option. But I'm sure I can shake Justin and Parker.

We climb out of the car downtown.

"You play any video games?" Justin asks.

"She kicks ass at Mario Kart." Parker replies which makes me laugh in turn.