Chapter 2

Us sans pov
I woke up with (y/n) by my side.'she so cute when she's asleep'I taught.out of nowhere she woke up and went straight to the bathroom.

"(Y/n) you o-".bleh!!!!'i went inside te bathroom and she was vomiting on the sink and toilet.'eww...'."sans I think I might be pregnant but I need to take a pregnancy test of I'm right.

1 hour later skip to when (y/n) took the pregnancy test
"Sans..."she said."yes?!"."I'm pregnant..."."honey that's great we can start our own family!".

(Y/n) pov
"Sans..."I said."yes?!"."I'm pregnant..."."honey that's great we can start our own family!"he said.you sighed because you taught sans was going to leave you.wait blueberry doesn't wanna leave you!EVER!

"I taught you where gonna leave me..."you said smiling."never we will take care of this child together!"he said grabbing me by the waist and spinning me around.

"S-sans!put me d-down!arent I h-heavy?"you said stuttering."well for someone tall as papyrus you are really light but the best thing is your boobs!"he said smiling.then, a (f/c) started surrounding you.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY"you said blushing."nothing sweety!"he said sweating."hfm!"you said crossing you arms."hey (y/n)..."he said starting at your chest."looks if you wanna fuck me you can't I'm already taken and pregnant."not that is just that"he gives you two bucket of paints."do you know ink and his girlfriend ray(me the author >:3)"yea"you said."ray is pregnant to but she is 1 month pregnant."paps
said."a boy or girl."boy"."will I wanna visit them."you said exited."so bye"(you have the power of sans and the power of teleporting to)so then you teleported to here ink and ray lives(yes I'm a girl...)

Ray pov(me)
I heard a teleporting sound."oh hey (y/n)!"I said."I need some help."(y/n) said."what for?"."pregnancy."(y/n) said."who the father?"I said."underswap sans"(y/n) said."omg he will be the perfect father because He funny,nice,courages.(|(3)|true)

"Will this what you can do in pregnancy".

Time skip to when I was done talking.
"Hi honey!"I said."hey babe"ink said pecking me on the lips."(y/n) here pregnant and I was just talking to her what we can do to help the baby and other things!"."that's great!"ink said."well nice to meet you to ink!"you said angrily."hello (y/n)!!!!"he said running of to the room."you need to teach me how to do that."I whispered in your ear."I will just wait till tomorrow".
~~~~~~
Word count:469

Anyways I'll be making a chapter everyday.(if I have time)