Not Looking For Love - 4 .

Anthony's POV

I saw Dyamon walking our way before any of the guys did . She had a scared look in her eyes , I already knew what happened .

The first time I seen Dyamon get beat was a few months ago when I came over to visit Danyell .

Their mom was sloppy drunk and yelling about who drank all the orange juice . Danyell lied & said Dyamon did it and their mother slapped Dyamon right across the face in front of all of us .

I knew Dyamon never liked me but I hated to see her get beat . After all she wasn't the only child in the house , but she was the only one getting hit on .

Dyamon followed the path coming closer to us but instead she went to the water fountain .

I ran her way , once she noticed me she rolled her eyes . I laughed she's always rolling her eyes at everything .

She looked at me and started throwing water on her face to get rid of some of the blood . I reached into my pocket grabbing some left over napkins I got while out eating with the boys .

She looked up with a curious look on her face before taking the napkins .

She cleaned up a lot of the blood but it was still obvious what happened . She followed me to where the rest of the guys were . It was two other girls there when we walked up , they must have just got here . They looked like twins one sat on Quan's lap the other sat on Von's lap .

Devin's face lite up as soon as he saw Dyamon but it faded into a worried stare .

Devin's POV

I saw Ant walking my way with Dyamon close behind him . I was happy as hell to see her until I saw the fat purple bruise and nasty cut on her face .

Who the fuck put they hands on my baby ? Well she's not exactly mine but she will be so shit it counts .

I held my arms open as she was right in front of me . She hugged placing her head in the crook of my neck and wrapped her arms around me tightly .

I wrapped my arms around her neck cuddling her head . While rocking her from side to side . I guess she liked it because she loosened up a little bit .

" Awwnnnn , That's beautiful . " Von teased while wiping his fake tear .

Everyone laughed Von was the clown of the group .

" Shut Up , " I said while laughing at this fool .

Dyamon then turned around to face everyone . All their facial expression changed once they seen the bruises , blood and marks on her .

" Damnnn Lil D what happened to you ? I thought you was a scrapper ? " Quan teased , but sounding seriously concerned .

" Ooh I fell that's all . " She lied hoping we'd all believe her .

" Ooh we'll be careful girl ! You might fall one to many times and wreck that pretty face of yours , Devin don't date ugly girls . " Quan teased to lighten the mood .

She smiled and laughed .

" Naah , Dev loveeee ugly girls remember Harmony ? " Anthony mocked .

We all laughed and joked for awhile until it started getting real dark .

All the guys were leaving so it was just me and Dyamon .

" D you need a ride ? " Anthony asked walking to his car .

" Uhh , " She hesitated looking at me .

" Naah she good I got her bro . " I told him so he could leave .

" Aight . " He said before getting in his car and speed off after the rest of the guys .

Dyamon's POV •

Everyone had left and now it was just me and Devin . I was a little uncomfortable around him especially because we just met today . He keep smiling at me causing me to hide my face & walk off .

I went and sat on the swing and Devin stood in front of me .

" So you ready to talk about what really happened to you ? " He asked .

" I told you , " I stumbled out getting nervous .

" Dyamon - "

& Before he could finish I was already in tears .

He sat on the swing beside me and pulled me closer . He tapped my waist indicating he wanted me to stand up . I did as directed and he pulled me in front of him .

I closed my eyes and just stood there . He pulled me closed and now my forehead was touching his . I still had my eyes closed but I still felt him looking at me . He tugged on my sweater causing me to open my eyes .

I looked dead into his eyes as he began to speak .

" Talk now , " He said asking for the truth .

I let out a long sigh .

" Fine , it all started the day me dad left , my family was a wreck  My mom was gone , Danyell was asleep and it was just me , my dad and my little brother Daniel . " I began as he pulled me on his lap not breaking eye contact .

" My dad told my he wasn't going to be around for awhile and that I had to be a woman for Daniel from now on . He reached in his pocket and gave me a locket with our picture in it . He said I can keep it if I never spoke about that what happened awhile back . After that his phone rang and he grabbed some bags from by the door and was gone . My mom came home & grabbed a note of the kitchen counter . I didn't know where the note came from or what it was about all I know is my mom was mad . She looked at me and yelled it was all my fault ! She said I took everything from her before getting on top of me and beating me until I couldn't see anymore , " .

I stopped after that part and fell apart . My life was a horror story and I'm sitting here telling it to a stranger .

" Dyamon , it's not your fault ," he said trying to reassure me .

I shook my head in disbelief .

" No it is ! " I screamed .

Devin looked at me with a confused look .

" That night ! If I didn't scream no one would have known ! It's all my fault he left because I didn't tell because of me . " I cried to Devin .

When I looked back up the look in his eyes told me he knew it all .

" Dy - ," he started but before he could say anything I ran .

I ran as fast as I could . What was I thinking ! I just told a random stranger everything . What if he comes back and is disappointed in me for not telling any one .

My head spun with thoughts .

I ran until I was in front of my house . I laid against the door before sliding to the floor .

I cried until my eyes burn . I got up and opened the door that I knew was unlocked . I guess that stupid bitch came to her senses after we fight and leaves the door open .

I dragged my body upstairs and into the shower . I took off everything and threw it on the floor before stepping into the water . I let the hot water hit my skin hard causing my bruises and cuts to burn but I didn't care .

~

I finished my shower and moisturized my body . I went to the closet and threw on a bra & panties before putting on one of my dad's old big shirts .

I hope he forgives me for what I told Dev . That night was suppose to be a family secret .

I dozed off thinking about Devin & how he was feeling . I felt bad for leaving him but I had too .