The Normal Days

Wow, I can't beleive that just happened. As that kid lays on the floor. I didn't know what to think, my heart just beated loudly. I could have just stayed out of trouble, I could've. I knew that this was going to end badly. "Adam, Jack, you know that this is going to end up on your permanent records?" said Mr. Kule, my chemistry  teacher. I just nodded. i had just gotten into a fight with this stupid kid, Jack, or atleast I think that was his name. I don't know what his problem was, i could have just walked away but he was asking for a fight. He kept saying how i dont deserve the popularity, that he was the one who did. I had know idea what he was talking about. Everyone rumors how he's insane after his parents died, he apparently now lives with his uncle who I think jack just made up some how. He threw the first punch anyway, so i shouldn't be in too much trouble. Jack got up pretty quickly after a hard hit to the face and Mr. Kule grabs both of us and starts heading down the hall. The walk with Mr. Kule must had been the longest walk to the principle's office i had ever walked. It must had been an eternity. As I step into the office Mrs. Stephens, the principle, gave me the most disappointed look ever. I wasn't the kid to get into any trouble, I was actually the kid to get into the least trouble. But i had to defend myself there's no way im just stand and let someone swing at me, no matter who it is. She didn't even look at Jack, because he was the kid to get into the most trouble in school. She thanked Mr. Kule for bringing us down. She sits Jack and I outside her office and her and Mr. Kule talk a little. I can hear her and Mr. Kule, they don't sound angry. As I go to lean over to listen a little closer to the door to hear what they're saying the door swings open, I pull my head just enough not to get hammered by the door. Mr. Kule walks out and I assume goes back to his room. Mrs. Stephens then calls jack into her office. As they talk this time i get my head close enough to the door to hear what they're saying. "Jack, I'm dissappointed once again by your actions." ,says Mrs. Stephens. I don't hear Jack reply. Mrs. Stephens says with uncertainty, "Jack I don't know what to do, I just don't know. I know that you're going through trouble with your life but you can't just walk around school picking fights with your classmates. It no way to deal with your issues." I look around to see if anyone is looking and peek through the crack in the door. Jack is just sitting, staring at Mrs. Stephens. Mrs. Stephens says, "Jack this has to be the final straw. I'm going to have to expel you from school." Jack just continues to stare. "I'll just call you're uncle to let him..." and before Mrs. Stephens could finish her sentence Jack mumbles something, I couldn't hear what he had said. He gets up and heads to the door, and I quickly get in my chair. After he opens the door and walks past me he turns quickly, I turn my head away before he whispers, "You're gunna pay for this."