Chapter Two

P.S: I HAD TO RE-WRITE THIS WHO CHAPTER BECAUSE WATTPAD DIDNT SAVE MY WORK SO IT IS NOT AS GOOD AS IT WAS BEFORE:(

I woke up in my bed at my house.

All I remember from last night is leaving the party, how did I get into my bed?

I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I took my shirt off and looked into the mirror. Their was a bit mark on my side! It look all gross and are those vein? I turned a dark purple color. What happened last night?

I go in the shower and when I was done, I grabbed some of the bandages and started to cover up this gaping hole that is the size of a dog bite. I got dressed then, I decide to see if Chad remembers anything. As if on cue, my phone buzzed.

Buzz

"Hey are you home?" I told him yeah, but I got this wolf bite on my side. I told him I didn't know how it happened last night.

Buzz

"I will come pick you up at you house, we will go to the mall or something."

Okay. I pack a bag with my work clothes and grabbed my phone and money.

I walked down stair's to meet my drug-addict parents. They were sitting in the living room with cigarettes hanging out of their mouth. 

"Hey buddy, got any money?"

"Yeah, but not for you"

My Dad walk over to me and pushed me against the wall, holding my hair back. The smell of his tobacco and beer breath almost made me pass out.

"BOY! Have you forgot who puts a roof over you head? Have you forgot who put's the food on your plate, boy?', he screamed at me.

"Yeah, I give you money for the house and I pay for my own food, so don't pull that bullshit!", I screamed back at him. I gotten loose of his grip and ran out the house, luckily Chad was already siting their in his car. I jumped in and told him to, "Hit it" and we speeded down the street away from my drug-addicted family.

"So where are we heading first?"

He gave me a smirk that said, "You will see".

READ THIS: I'M SO SORRY THAT IT IS SO SHORT! TOMORROW I WILL POST ALL OF THE THINGS THAT I WROTE THAT DISAPPEARED. I'M SORRY. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE TOMORROW.