i.

I am weak.

I can barely stand on my own legs.

What did just happen?

I walked on the other side of the street which has this brick wall which I really adore. I don't know why but it kind of gives me the scenery of being free. A scenery of having my never ending freedom with the wind slamming into my clothes. I stopped my tracks and let the wind flow right into my body.

One thing that I didn't know was that my arms were starting to rise.

Yup. Just like that scene in Titanic but not really.

"What a dumbass," they whispered. I mean, who cares? This is my business and now you take care of your own. Why bother?

Because of that I went my way back to home and basically found my surprise.

-

I scrolled up and down.

Up & down.

Up & down.

"Found it yet, love?" Chase asked, handling me a cup of tea with his surprisingly (not really) yet lovely sticky note on it.

More and more. Always and more. It said.

"I haven't, actually. This picture is just so damn hard to find!"

"Well, they're a secret. That's why they're hard to find."

"Yeah a secret. Okay, now I know why we don't see them that often because they're a secret." He went around me and sat at the opposite side.

"Idiot," He raised his hand and it touched my hair.

Chase loves my hair so bad that he told me once he wanted to marry it instead of me.

"Why won't you look at that secret album over there, Pio?" Still stroking my hair gently while pointing his other index finger to the screen.

There it shows "Protected album. Only: Sith Leonheart, Jacob Bobson, Pio Walker, Chase Richards and Katherine Jacobson.

"You do love my hair, hm?"

"Yup,"

I want to kiss him so badly. I want to do things to him. Things that cannot be shown since it's "forbidden".

He fixed his position and now we're definitely face to face.

"You don't know how much I missed you," he whispered into my ears.

I want to cry.

I want to tell him I missed him so much and when he came back here. I got to call my city home again. Wherever he goes, even if its a million miles from here, whatever place that would be I'll still call it home. Always home.

Instead of saying that through words coming out of my mouth, I kissed him. I kissed him. I kissed him. I kissed him.

I showed him how much I miss him through my lips feeling his soft lips.

But it had to stop until my mom just opened my door and asked if we're hungry.

I am actually.

But for him.

Him.

Always him.

Mom knew they disturbed us. In case you're wondering then no, she doesn't know that me and my best friend are a couple. That's because I know what she'll say. I know what they'll say and so does Chase.

Forbidden. That's why they call it forbidden.

It's a "not" love.

"Phew, that was actually close. Where were we?" I asked while I stupidly stood beside the closed door.

Chase smiled and pointed at my laptop. "Look, a message."

My eyes went huge for a while. I didn't know why. I jumped into the bed and he's beside me.

I clicked into the popping message and it said:

Almost.

What? I typed back.

Your mom. Ahhhh.

We'll be just fine.

Hmm.

Hmm, what?

Soon enough, it'll be more than this. Silence. He typed again. It'll be better than this and we'll have the whole world. We won't be forbidden anymore.