Sanity

Screaming, crying, Megan never felt like this before. It was like someone just stabbed her in the stomach 100 times. She drastically screamed while holding her stomach as she fell to the ground. She was in disbelief about the whole subject in the matter. Baffled and in confusion she said "what....wha....what!, you can't just tell me that this was for nothing..".

Balling from her reddish eyes filled with moister, she couldn't believe what was happening, how it could happen, how Trent could just kiss her and not feel nothing. Megan was leaded on, unknown about how much pain she would truly go through. Trent headed in for a hug to satisfy Megan and her disenchanted heart. "STOP IT! Just stop it!" She cried, and cried and cried.. Her crying was unstoppable, Megan never felt this perticular way about anyone, she had never even had her first kiss before Trent. Trent was her first everything.

Weather it was sex, or oral. He was her everything. "Friends don't have sex Trent, they don't cuddle, or kiss, or anything sexual. FRIENDS ARE JUST FRIENDS!" She yelled. "Why would you do this, I love you so much, why..?" Trent stood Silent and very still. He was in shock with a puzzled look on his face.

He wasn't aware of how strong Megan's feelings were towards him, dismayed he felt. Trent was a selfish,selfless, heartbreaker who knew exactly what he had done. Trent just didn't know how far he would go to find out that she loves him. " I'm.....ganna go, I'll see you later...text me..?" He whispers. The door closes softly in the quiet house.

With the sun settling downward until it was no-more, time seemed to stand still, yet silent.walking to her barely lit bathroom,numb Megan looked closely in the Mirror at her reflection dazed. Pulling out her fathers used razor out of the empty medicine cabinet she looks downward at her lifeless narrow body which she now craves for her to just cut, cut everything and everywhere. She plunges the dirty used razor into her pale thighs, ripping her skin she quivers thinking to her self "it's my fault, what's wrong with me, is he even worth this" tears start to form and flow down to her rosey cheeks. She lifts the razor from her bloody ache thighs, and puts the direction of the razor towards her hair, she then cuts the long beautiful blonde hair with the blood filed razor.The razor drops with Megan fainting hitting her head on the porslin bathtub.

It was bright and white, it was a hospital that Megan would soon recognize to be in. Before Trent, Megan would be brought here many times because of multiple attempts to kill herself.Megan lightly lifted her eye lids seeing the very white and bright room. "Ugh" Megan gasped while putting her hands on her forehead. She felt like she had the worst hangover ever, it felt like a very strong man had hit her in her head multiple times with a sledge hammer. She then rolled into the fetal possession biting her bottom lip. The pain was uncontrollable.Megan screamed hysterically throwing anything she could find in arms length, she then fell onto the ground.With her IV still in her it peeled her skin and bled drastically. Even louder she screamed as doctors finally came into the bloody room they awed.

Broken, taken back. Megan was unknown about everything. Who she was, what she had. She felt like she was misplaced. She couldn't comprehend where she was and had been. She felt perplexed looking at her surroundings. She had been in a Comatose state for 3 months now. She turned her stiff neck to the glistening window of her bedroom.

All that pain, all that heartbreak that she felt had been discontinued and completely deleted off of her life.

"Megan Come out your room dear Trent's here!" Megan's mother shouted from the lower steps of her home. "Trent" Megan muttered,as soon as she heard that name,her body jumped up and flew out onto the steps where she waiting for the tall curly haired boy. As Trent passed the front door onto the stairs on the second level he could see something different and notice that what happened the last time he had seen Megan was irrelevant and discontinued." Oh Trent I thought your mother would have told you about what happened to Megan.

To be continued.