c h a p t e r 11

I had been sitting in my bed for at least half an hour now. I kept thinking of what I should do today, I mean I really wanted to clear things up with Calum but I didn't exactly know what to say. My emotions were all over the place and personally I didn't want to discuss anything with Calum until I had my shit together.

However, this wasn't like me, even as a child I faced my problems head on without the help of anyone. Personally I thought it wasn't the best way to handle every problem because sometimes you need someone to set you in the right direction.

Regardless of my conflicting thought, I grabbed a shirt and a pair of jeans and quickly changed into them. I marched out of my room which was also really dumb because I had no clue of where I could possibly find Calum. After about ten minutes of blindly searching for him I decided to head back into my room and phone him.

"Yeah?" He answered after the second ring and my heart skipped a beat. Suddenly all the confidence I had was washed away by the sound of his voice. Holy crap this could not be happening.

"Hello?" he asked again after I had completely forgotten that I had just called him.

"Oh..um..hi Cal?" I thought about hanging up before I could make a fool of myself even more but as always my brain had no control over my mouth. "Do you think we could meet up somewhere, preferably right now? Before I regret calling you and hang up?"

I heard him laugh through the phone. "Yeah, meet me at the same spot as yesterday, I'm heading over there right now."

"Okay." I replied and then hung up. That really could've gone worse but it didn't. I walked towards the place where I thought I'd seen him him yesterday and luckily he was there in skin tight jeans and a band t-shirt. He could've probably rocked a potato sack if he ever decided to wear one.

He smiled at me as he held me in his arms. This was not helping my emotions at all and I was really hating myself for letting him sweep me off my feet. I had to stay strong I couldn't go through the whole dating process, I wasn't about to risk getting my heart broken by a boy. "Hey." he said.

"Hi." I replied pulling away from his embrace so that I was able to have a clear view of his face. "So I talked to Amy last night and she told me about what had happened last night with both of you. You know, what you guys talked about and what not."

I was trying to play it safe in case Amy had lied to me about him having feelings for me. I might be straight up about most things but my feelings are sacred to me and I must keep them safe at all costs.

"What exactly did she tell you?" Calum replied, he wasn't helping at all and I felt like he defintley knew what I was trying to do.

"Well what exactly did you tell her that she felt the need to tell me." I was definitely not going to let him win me at my own game.

"You realize I know what you're doing right?" he asked and I nodded. "Fine, I guess I'll tell you." he said a big smile spreading across his face that disappeared all of a sudden. Regret seemed to fill his eyes and I could tell he was afraid to get hurt as well. It sort of threw me off I never really thought of how guys felt when it came to expressing their feelings.

"I'm waiting." I joked around in attempt to lighten up the mood. I knew it had worked when I saw a playful smile spread across his face.

"Come on you're making this so hard, you know that I like you already so why don't you tell me how you feel."

I felt my heart drop. I should've thought things through before going into this. I wasn't really sure of what I was going to tell him or what I really felt for him.

"Calum, can I be honest?" I said I heard him sigh loudly.

"Sure." He said being careful not to show his emotions at the moment.

I had two options right now. 1) I could lie to him and tell him I really had feelings for him and continue the plan I had before or 2) tell him the truth about how confused I really was. "I feel the same way about you." I said sticking to the original plan and automatically hating myself for doing so.
-----
Calum's POV:

I was surprised that Cait had called to meet up with me that day. I thought that if she ever found out I had feelings for her, she would ignore me for the rest of our lives.

When I saw her walking up to me I couldn't help but smile. I hated the way she made me feel, I felt so weak when she was around me but of course, I would never let anyone see that.

I became sort of irrated when she started cornering me into confessing my feelings for her. It made me feel like an idiot but she was so cute when she tried to lighten the mood that I had to give in. I felt that she put up these walls around her so that know one could hurt her. She always seemed to be a very strong girl but if you payed close attention you could see that she was very sensitive. You could see it in her eyes.

"Calum, can I be honest." I heard her say right after I told her I felt something for her. It made me feel like crap so I let out a heavy sigh but immediately forgot about it once she admitted to having feelings for me as well.
_______

Hey guys! So what do you guys think of Cait now, was that too cruel of a move.

Also, how do you think she really feels about Calum?

Now I know I haven't updated in months but I present to you this brand new chapter. ( I haven't given up, this book WILL be completed even if it takes years.) Anyways my phone is about to die, so I apologize for any grammar mistakes.