TWENTY-FOUR

WARNING SMUT!

TWENTY-FOUR - LOVE

+

I took a deep exhale after I discuss the chaos going on with me and Justin to my Mother

She looked at me with a blank expression .

"What?" I said

"What?" I said.

"Gabrielle Sydney Anderson, Justin Drew Bieber did not cheat on you." She said.

I felt a bit tad confused at her response. "He did." I said.

"He did not, he broke it off with that iCarly chick when he realized he wanted you instead of her. You might've misinterpreted what she said. He didn't cheat, he broke it off once he found his true love. It might've made you kind of jealous that he had another woman, yeah, I would be mad too but don't be mad at him for something you thought he did when you didn't get the full story. He didn't tell you because it didnt matter to him no more. His playerish-past was behind him and he didn't bring it back up. ICarly was just bringing it back up to hurt you, so you can feel her pain. . " My mom explained. I wanted to laugh when she called Carly, iCarly.

I was in shock, how could I be so stupid?

Being myself, I was overthinking the whole situation. My cowardly mistakes caused me to lose the man I truly love.

I knew it hurt him even more seeing me go with another man.

He really was trying to stop his playerish ways. Like he said, he doesn't like to talk about his past. Neither do I.

Carly isn't a true friend after all. . She was trying to ruin me and Justin's relationship.

But what could I say? She was in pain and when you're in pain you do stupid things. .

But that still doesn't give her the right.

"I need to speak to him, now." I said getting up , trying frantically to find my phone. My mother grabbed me to look at her.