Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf?

Being secretly in love with the most popular boy is a common occurrence for many teenage girls. For Kylie Hood, the most unnoticeable girl at Woods High School, dreaming of Trevor Grimm is a silly fantasy to help her escape her own cruel reality.

So, when Trevor suddenly asks for Kylie's help with a school project, you'd think sparks would fly and they'd fall madly in love, right?

Maybe...

Maybe Trevor would have seen the girl who hides under a red hoodie is actually an innocent beauty. Maybe he would have noticed the signs of abuse when she flinched-and just maybe--he would have found her innocence endearing, and really looked at the girl others have ignored for the past four years.

Well, he didn't. 

This isn't a story where the loner girl and popular boy fall in love after a school project unites them--not even close. This is a story about first loves and first kisses. A story where mistakes are made and lessons are learned. A tale of broken friendships, damaged souls, and murder. 

Deadly secrets and even deadlier residents wait in the corners of Black Woods, Oregon. The wolves are everywhere, they say-and many have lost themselves in the dark. Those who do not wish for such grim fates, would be wise to find the safe paths.

This is not a simple story. This fairytale is not what you're expecting.

Because this story--is about what happened--when the girl under the red hood--met the Big Bad Wolf.

**Inspired by Little Red Riding Hood & various Grimm's Fairy Tales**

(((NOT A WEREWOLF STORY)))

May not be appropriate for all young readers

Highest Rank: #1 Teen Fiction!

*

all rights go to janie1617