Chapter Twenty-nine

Alexander point of view

I sat in the waiting room waiting on the doctor. Jane was arrested only a few minutes ago. We all drove to the hospital to find my the family along with my sister-in-laws. We were all waiting on the doctor to come and give us an update. I had to put off Tori's surprise until she woke up.

The doors were pushed open as Doctor Andrews came out taking off his gloves. He walked over to us.

"The surgery was successful, she's currently sleeping although I don't know how long until she's awake. Since the babies are born premature were currently running a few tests on them but if you wait a little longer you can see them."

I breathed sign of relief. "Thank you."

"You can fallow me this way to see the babies." I looked at my mom as she motioned for me to follow the doctor.

I walked behind him as he carried me to a room filled with babies. All if them sleeping. He walked into the room and carried out two in what seemed like a small bed.

"I'll give you sometime with them." I stared at the two of them. They both had rosy cheeks. His eyes were silver like mine while her's were like her mother. They both inherited their mothers little mouth. She had my hair while he had his mother. A tear fell down my cheeks as I looked at our babies. They both stared at me fascinated as I place a kiss on both their foreheads.

"Don't worry little ones you'll meet your mommy soon."

"Excuse me sir I'll have to take them back now."

"Okay I'll see you soon my little prince and princess." She took them back into the room.

******
Victoria's Point of view

Two days later

I woke up to the bright line seeping through my eye lids. I groaned as I felt a slight pain in my abdomen! My babies were are they. Getting up I looked down at my stomach not seeing that my once round stomach is now flat and lifeless. Warm tears pooled up in my eyes. I'm going to kill Jane! She's fucking dead!

Oh God Alex? he'll hate me! My breathing began to speed up as the heart monitored skyrocketed.

The brush open as a Doctor ran in with a nurse.

"Ms. Hunter please calm down."

Alex oh god Alex!

The opened once again as Alex ran in. His hair had grown a little longer but he looked good. He looked at me worried. Didn't he know that the babies are dead?

"She's going into shock, sir you can't be in here!"

Alex walked over to the bed and knelt beside me. "Tori baby what's wrong?" His voice was so sweet.

"Our babies their gone." My hand went to my stomach. I couldn't feel them. I began crying.

"Their okay." I must of not heard him properly.

"What?"

"The babies are okay, their close by actually, so please tesoro calm down." He caressed my cheek.

I began taking deep breaths.

"She's calming down doctor."

"That's good," The doctor came closer to me. "I think it's best we fetch the babies so she can see them."

The nurse left the room only to return minutes later with the babies. They were so beautiful. Fresh tears came to my eyes but this time they were tears of joy. She rolled them closer to the bed so I could see their features. They looked like a little prince and princess.

"We'll give you too sometime together." They walked out the room leaving us with the babies.

"Their beautiful." He took up our daughter and handed her to me while he took our son.

He sat beside me on the bed. "You know I love you right?"

"I love you too." He placed a kiss on my forehead. I suddenly remembered about Jane. " Jane she-"

"Has been arrested for attempted murder and will be facing life in prison." A light sigh passed my lips.

The babies began cooing. "I guess they want some attention," I smiled. "I think it's time we name them both, don't you?"

"Have you thought of any names?"

"I have, how about Savannah Amanda Piers for her and Ethan Alexander Piers."

"I love them." He leaned over and placed a kiss on my lips. Oh god I miss this. His tongue started to explore my lips as the doors burst opened.

"Ew.... Dad that's nasty." We broke apart as Josh stood at the door. Did he just call Alexander dad?

"Josh I thought I told you to wait until I told her."

"What's going on?"

"I adopted Josh, happy early wedding present." He smiled sheepishly.

"But how?"

"A few months ago when we took him home I started applying for the papers, with a little help from Jason and some digging I found out Katherine wasn't even taking care of him, so I reported her and applied for us. The times that we went out like for ice-cream and at the fair was actually bonding between us and Josh to see if he wanted to live with us." I smiled at him.

"Thank you so much Alex." I placed a light kiss on his lips.

"Momma that's nasty." I smiled.

"Climb up." He climbed up on the bed and looked at us.

"Meet your new family Josh." I showed him the babies.

"Wow! their tiny." He looked so adorable.

The door was opened again as the rest of my family entered.

"Look at my grandbabies!" Maria rushed over. All the men walked in with their women.

The girls gushed over the babies while the guys patted Alexander on the back.

"Alex, isn't this like twice the reward?" Asked Matt

"Twice the reward?"

"Yeah at first you though you were getting one baby but now you got two."

"You could say that."

I smiled and looked at my new family. Then at my twins. Twice the reward indeed.

*******