Chapter 1

Julia's pov.

~~~~~~~~~

Three years that's how long it's been since I've been home. Since I was thirteen I have only set foot in Dublin airport handful of times on holiday, since my father sent me away to "Ivory Gate Boarding School For Girls," since I started to look like my mom....

I strolled past the travellers from my plane. My luggage in hand, the rest was coming in boxes. It all seemed to hit me I was going home to my father my step brother Tyler and my step sister Cassandra and step mother. Back to a town where people would have forgot me.

I fixed my black leather jacket out of habit and put on a winning smile. Walking towards the tall blonde guy, his hair was in lazy surfer curls and his blue eyes locked on me. I then noticed the sign he held. Squirt Collins. I laughed and Tyler glanced at me. He did a double take before finally looking at me properly.

Over the few years I had completely changed. Gone was the 4'2ft girl with short bright blonde hair, never wore makeup and wore hoodies and baggy jeans. Instead I was 5'9 and had dark brown hair that reached my chest and was wearing a red and black tartan shirt, a black leather jacket and dark skinny jeans, with a tiny bit of eyeliner.

"Hey Ty." I said standing beside him sighing slightly when I realised he was still taller than me.

"Hey squirt" he breathed out before smirking at my height reaction. "You've changed."

Even though this was true it wasn't like this was the first time he'd seen me in three years. "Yeah well not really Blondie I mean I've talked to you on webcam piles of times and my hair was like this."

"Yeah well those times you were in a hoodie and had no eyeliner on." He replied with snark.

"The school was in Australia not Ireland it was night time there I was in my pyjamas." I said smirking.

"Yeah but still. And wait did you just call me Blondie." He said running his hands through his hair something both me and Tyler did even weren't related.

"You called me squirt." I retorted.

"You talk back to! Who are you and what did you do with the shy tiny girl." He said clearly shocked. His expression was priceless.

I laughed loudly. "She grew up in more ways than one."

"We'll I think I could like her. You always were to quiet."

He was right I was the shy girl who hid behind books and secretly listened to rock music. While Tyler was always the loud out going one. And even though he was still practically the same I wasn't.

"I know." Was all I said.

After about two minutes of comfortable silence and airport we reached the baggage claim.

"Which one is yours." Ty said.

"That one." I said pointing at the large red suitcase. Which Ty lifted for me. It was then followed by my guitar case which I covered in picture of my favourite bands and me and my friend Erica from school.

"You play." Ty asked like more of a statement instead of an question.

"Yeah I don't plan on producing music you know I plan on playing it."

"Cool." He said before picking of my suitcase and following me to the exit. "Oh My God women what do you have in this thing it heavier than your bed. That I had to drag up the stairs and make by the way."

"Stop complaining I do plan on staying here you know, I need more than a weeks worth stuff."

He muttered under his breath so i could barely hear but i could make out something about "shy girl." And "sass."

I laughed again and "Oh God I forgot how big this car park was and look your parked all the way over there I hope it's not to heavy for you." I said with as much sarcasm as possible, and pointing to my brothers prized dark blue Land-Rover.

He flipped me off.

"And you call me sassy." I said before walking to the car.

R&J.R&J.R&J.R&J.R&J.R&J.R&J.R&J.R&J.R&J.

The car ride was basically the most awkward experience of my life. If it wasn't for the secrecy and the half-way decent radio station I think I would have ripped Ty's head off. He kept staring at me and i don't mean like casual glances but, as if I was some strange undiscovered creature instead of just well.. Me.

"Ty I swear if you don't quit staring at me I'll rip your fucking head off." I said through gritted teeth.

"You curse too." He said slapping the steering wheel like it was the most outrageous thing on earth.

"I cursed before dumbass." I said rolling my eyes.

"No you didn't." He said sounding completely shocked.

"What thirteen doesn't curse. I just didn't around you because you were a goody-goody."

"Ha yeah right."

"Oh you really were."

"So...." Tyler said dragging on the 'o'.

"So." I responded.

"You know what next week is right?" Tyler said as if I didn't.

Next week was my moms six year anniversary she was killed in a fire when I was nine years old. After that me and my dad where never the same. When I was eleven he met Karen, Ty's mom. A beautiful blonde women who's husband left her with two young kids.

My dad and Karen fell in love and got married, but my dad still loved my mom. When I was thirteen I started to look like my mom. I decided to move to a boarding school when my dad found it too hard to look at me.

This was the first time I've decided to come back forever, because I couldn't stay there anymore with him.

"Yes." Was all i said till we got to Swallow Falls. My home.

R&J.............................................................................R&J

Ok so first chapter up what do you think guy I want opinions

Also photo of Julia at the side this book will be mostly in her pov but some will be in Rory's sorry If it only a page long but I'm busy u know so I'd rather update on time than give u length.