Chapter 1 : Here we go Again

•••Rose's POV•••

So that's how my parents met. Wow.

It's so cute yet a bit gross since it's my parents and all. I have no idea how to do this. I'm such a girly girl,and how am I even to last this for a week? And yeah my mum did last for almost a month but,ugh.

The dare is starting in a week so I get to get ready. Mum,dad,aunt Lily and the lads of One Direction which are my uncles are helping me since those five basically helped mum back then.

I stay in bed not wanting to get up being the typical teenager I am.

"HONEY! GET UP! TIME FOR BREAKFAST! ",I hear my mum's voice yell from downstairs. I groan and ignore. She'll probably leave me some food on the table like she always does.

"Get up we have guests,or else they'll finish all the food.",Dad yelled. I pop up from bed and ran to my vanity mirror. I put my hair up in a messy bun and wash my face.

I run down the stairs nearly falling in the process. As I approach the kitchen I hear familiar voices and that made me grin.

I run in and grin wider at the people. "Aunt Eleanor and Perrie!!",I engulf them in a hug and they hug back laughing.I pull away and glance at my 5 uncles.

"Uncle Harry,Liam,Niall,Louis and Zayn!!",I grin hugging them.They hug back around me into a group hug making it hard for me breath since I was in the middle.

"U-Uhh,c-can't breath" ,I say as I gasp for air. "Sorry....",They mumble pulling  away.

"Morning Mum!! Mornin' Dad!",I coo giving them each a peck on the cheek.

I grab a plate and place my meal on it. I sit down between mum and Uncle Harry and start to dig in my food.

"You eat like your mum.",Harry said. "I know right.",Dad added with a mouth full of food.

Mum was about to yell at dad but I cut her off.

"Let me do this mum.",I say clearing my throat.

"Lucas! You do not eat with your mouth full! Now chew!",I yell at dad.

My Uncles and Aunte's burst out laughing as mum just shakes her head chuckling. Dad glared at me making me continue on eating my breakfast.

"Who the hell taught her that?!", Louis exclaimed after he recovered from his laughing fit. "I'm guessing she learned her sass from you,Lou.",Harry said wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "I've heard about this Larry Stylinson stuff,I totally ship you guys. But I also love Elounor.",I say. "Larry is nothing but bullshit!",Louis pointed at me.

I look down and continue eating my meal.Eleanor smacks Louis in the arm and Louis yelps,"What?!". "Larry was cute!",Eleanor snaps. Louis continue's to eat in defeat.

We stay silent until all of us burst out laughing.

I love hanging out with them. Especially my One Direction uncles. The just never seem to mature,that's why they're my total favorite.

"So,why are they here?",I ask mum."Yeah Jules,why are we here?",Harry added.

"Like I said Rose,they're here to help you with your dare like how they helped me.",Mum said.

My uncles nearly choked on their food their eyes wide.

"W-What do you mean Jules?",Liam stuttered. "Well,last night she went to a friends party and then she came home with Lily.",Dad started.

"Then they eventually played truth or dare.",Mum added.

"Then the bottle pointed at me and I chose dare.I ended up being dared to be a guy for a week.And the worst part is that I have to hang out with Matt!",I ended. Gasp's filled the room and I just nod.

"But...Who's Matt?",Niall asked. "The guy Rose likes.",Perrie replied.

"Well,we better get started.",Mum said standing up.

"Here we go again.",Harry said shrugging.

----

A/N

Here goes Chapter 1 !!!

Some twists I guess XD

Read on Carrots :*

~Donnie xx