Prologue

It was told in Greek mythology that the first king of Arcadia was a man named Lycaon. He was a tyrant. A bloodthirsty king who sacrificed men, women and children to the god Zeus, thinking he was pleasing the god. Zeus was not pleased by the actions of Lycaon but was enraged. He descended from Mount Olympus from in a guise of a beggar and travelled to the Kingdom of King Lycaon. Lycaon's people saw the god for who he really was and got on their knees and worshipped him.

When Lycaon heard that the beggar was Zeus and he devised a plan to test him. He took his own son and had him made into a feast and poisoned the cooked flesh. If the beggar was truly Zeus he would not die and if he was just a beggar he would perish from the poison. When Zeus reached the castle of King Lycaon and was escorted to the kings table. He could smell that the meal was that of Lycaon's own son. This enraged the god so much that he killed everyone in the hall and turned Lycaon into a raging black wolf.

The god looked around the room and at the dead son of the king. Zeus took pity on the son and turned him into the first of his kind. The first white wolf.

We are not star-crossed lovers!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें