Ben Stronk Gone But Never Forgotten

Based on a true story. Names are not real.

Isn't it funny how your whole life can change in an instant? How one day you could be joking with your friends about what your Halloween costume is going to be and the next day wishing you could go back to the previous?That's what happened to me. My world completely shattered in a minute. You know I have taken some things and people in my life for granted. I never completely reaized the importance of their presence. How even when you get into a fight and say "I never want to see you again" you know you always will. Well, what happens when you don't? What happens when you don't get a second chance? You just wish and pray you could go back in time and reverse your life. Maybe change somethings you did? Somethings you said? On October 3, 2010 12:25-12:45 the worst thing you could ever imagine happened to me: my best friend committed suicide.

Ben and I were inseperable.  He was my "big brother" and I was his "little sister". Not by blood, but by love. He did not have a great family life so he stayed at my house most of thetime. He'd fall asleep beside me, wake up with me, eat breakfast with me, go to school with me, have lunch with me, go home and do homework with me, watch Harry Potter with me, have dinner with me, nd eventually fall asleep again. This was our everyday schedule. Weeven attempted dating every now and then. But it usually ended in castrophe. He'd cheat on me, I'd cheat on him. He'd yell at me, I'd punch him. It wasn't a good cycle. SO, we just stayed bestest of friends. But I really loved him. I loved Ben. I regret not telling him this a million times.He lit up the room with his smile and jokes. He had a million friends because he was so nicce and fun to be around. He threw a hell of a party. He would laugh, joke, smile all day long. You could never wipe that cute goofy smile off his face.

So how does a happy guy like this have so much pain? Let's start from the beginning.