[09]

Hinata's POV

I paced across the room quietly and waited for the alarm clock to go off. It was morning and Monday, the day of my new job.

Sakura was asleep on her bed and was snoring rather loudly. She and her parents were nice enough to let me stay here until I was able to get on my feet so me and her were sharing a room.

I can't keep relying on people, I'm turning 19 this year. I have to start pulling my own weight.

I sat back down on the blow up mattress and pulled the blanket to my chest. Sakura seemed upset the rest of yesterday after she received a text from her unknown friend.

But Sakura, Sasuke and I spent the day at the mall so that was fun.

"Oh Sasuke...." The pinkette mumbled in her sleep with a smile.

I frowned slightly and furrowed my brows at her. She could at least sleep quietly, but she talks so much I don't think that's possible.

Five more minutes...

I fiddled with my thumbs and laid back onto the mattress, my hair fanning over the edge. I thought about my new employers and the quaint little ramen shop I would be working at in about an hour and a half.

Sakura giggled playfully in her sleep and turned... Although I think she might've turned to much when she began to slip off of her bed. I inhaled sharply when her body hit the ground with a hard thud.

"S-Sakura..." I whispered as I crawled towards her unconscious body. "You okay?"

I poked her shoulder to see if I'd get a reaction but she only groaned and swatted my hand away. I guess that was a reaction.

I deadpanned when I heard the pinkette continue to snore and curl into a ball on her wooden floor. I slowly crawled back to my bed and peered out of the window.

The sun had risen and was sitting comfortably on the opposite side of the sky, casting small shadows here and there. But since I didn't have to go to work until nine am, Sakura insisted that I sleep until eight... Although I've been up since about 7:30am.

I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes, wondering just how long five minutes actually took. Probably like ten or something.

I ran my hands through my hair a few times before grabbing a small strand of hair and began to make a small braid.

The red alarm clock on Sakura's nightstand began to make a high pitched ringing noise. I saw Sakura flinch and if she hadn't fallen off the bed already, she would've.

"The hell...?" The pinkette groaned as she shuffled over to her nightstand to turn off the sound.

"Ohayo Sakura." I greeted as I folded up my blanket and set it down before getting to my feet.

"Ohayo..." she mumbled back just before falling back onto the soft mattress, her legs hanging off the side of it.

I smiled slightly and grabbed my clothes that I had set out and walked into the restroom. I did my usual morning hygiene routine before quickly changing.

I dressed in my grey jeans and plain white t-shirt and my black sneakers. I tied up my hair into a high ponytail and with Sakura's permission, applied a thin line of her eyeliner.

I smiled with my appearance and walked out of the bathroom. To my surprise, Sakura was already up and probably in the kitchen. I grabbed the small shoulder bag that Sakura had given me with a few necessities.

"Leaving already?" The pinkette asked as she entered the room with a plate of food.

"Well yeah, I'm--"