Chapter Twelve: Hope and Pray

ChresantoPOV

I walked back and forth in the hallway of the hospital....my eyes were red and swollen, and they hurt but I didn't care...I wan't my Jacob back. What if he doesn't make it? they already said he lost loads of blood. I prayed like 7...10.....maybe 20 times saying 'please let Jacob be OK'. A nurse finally walked out and approached me.

"How is he?" I asked her.

"He's fine now, he just  lost a lot of blood."

Oh thank you god!

"May I see him?" I asked wiping my tears.

"Of course." she smiled and took me to room 143 and there he was. I thanked the nurse and walked in the room. Jacob was sleeping peacefully, thank god he's alright.

"Jacob? Baby?"

He opened his eyes and looked at me giving me a weak smile.

"Hi...."

"Oh Jacob what happen?" I asked hugging and kissing

"The only thing I could remember was me being in the shower and Anthony-"

"He was in there with you???" I gasped. "How the hell he get in my dorm?!" 

I was angry, Anthony is really crossing the line here.

"I have no clue," he sighed. "I just want this nightmare to be over..."

"It will be," I said. "Soon."

About an hour later, Jacob was released from the hospital. The doctors were so kind enough as to pay for the medical bills for us.

"How you feeling?" I asked Jacob as we hopped in my car.

"I've been better," he sighed. "I just wish that they all would just leave us alone."

"They will baby," I said. "I turned them in."

"You what?"

"I turned them in to the police, all of 'em."

When everyone saw what was going on, Charmaine, Ray and Prod were all sentence to life in jail and took Anthony to a funeral home. I feel bad though that I lost my friends but you gotta do what you gotta do to keep the ones you love safe.

"Yay!" Jacob cheered. "So their all gone right?" I nodded with a smile. 

"They won't cause no more trouble."

Finally, were at peace now, no more Anthony and his crew...

ChrmainePOV

Were all stuck in this hell hole! me and the guys all share a cell. It's been one night and I'm going crazy in here. They gave us life in here! I had to give up Christina for adoption and was never seen again. I can't belivev Ant's gone, Christina  will never know her father....

"I can't believe I had to give up my child." I sobbed.

"I mean you are an un-fit parent." laughed Ray making  me scowl.

"Nigger, until you have kids-wait you never gonna have any! were in here for life!"

"Don't remind me," Prod groaned. "I'm trying to pretend I'm somewhere else."

Chres and that bitch Jacob are gonna get it for this!

"So what now?" Ray asked. "Ant's dead....it's just us."

That was a good question..........'What now?' but there's nothing we can do now. This place heavily guarded and there's no way out.

"Idk," I sighed. "There's no way for us to leave so I guess where stuck here....forever..."

"Not me," Ray said. "I'mma bust out of here."

"How?" Prod said. "It's a bunch of concrete!"

"Nigga I'll find a way!"

Ugh! these two asses....

4 YEARS LATER.....

ChresantoPOV

It's been a crazy 4 years since then. me and Jacob both graduated from University of L.A. and we have promising jobs now. We never heard from Chramaine, Ray, or Prod again, I guess they learned their lesson. I heard Charmaine had to give up Christina for adoption....sad but I really don't care. I mean she was a cutie and all but that ain't my child to worry about :D yup, it turn out to be Anthony's baby I knew it since she looked so much like him. Speaking of kids, I want some with Jacob so I wanna start planning some babies.

We both live together now in a nice mansion. Yeah I said mansion we got money like that. Were also dating more often. I love my life and hope nothing comes to ruin it. There's also a question I would like to ask Jacob, yes, I wanna pop the question on him. After 4 years of dating, I think it would be time to settle down.

JacobPOV

I love my life! these 4 years have been amazing! I'm still with Chres and no sign of Ant and his little crew anywhere. I have some news that I wanna tell Chres, I hope he's not gonna be mad about it...

AT THE HOUSE

"Baby?" I heard Roc calling me, yeah I'll call him Roc too. 

"Yes?" I asked as I walked into the bedroom. I was in shock, i saw the lights were dimmed and there were rose petals everywhere and soft music.

"Wow, baby what's all this?' I asked.

"Nothing," he said. "Just wanted to do something spacial for my baby. He kissed me on the lips.

"Awe thanks baby." he pulled out some red wine and I put my glass down.

"Baby, I have some news...."

"What is it baby?" he took my hands and looked dead within my eyes.

"I'm Pregnant." I said.

"WHAT?" he yelled.

"I said I was-" 

I was lifted off the ground and spinning around and around.

"Aah!" I yelled laughing. "Put me down."

"Your pregnant?! omg this is amazing! I'mma be a father.....this also leads to my news."

"What?"

He walked to his dresser and pulled out a little box and was down on one knee in front of me.

"omg.." I gasped with tears in my eyes.

"Jacob....for these part 4 years have been amazing, I think back to all those times I've hurt you....teased you and called you names but looks at us now! I love you and will always love you.....so will you marry me?"

OMG! he was asking me to marry him????????? what do I say?

You say yes dummy! -___-

Shut up me! ugh talking to myself again...

"YES!" I yelled kissing him. I turn into a hot make-out session and then the two of us made passionate love that night....