Chapter 4

NIALL’S POV

*Flashback*

“Mummy, can we go to Nando’s?” Me and Greg asked mummy.

"Yes and I'm starving” instead of mummy replying, dad replied.

Today was our last day in America and I wanted to cherish it. After we ate, we quickly drove to the airport and got in the plane.

I was that sleepy but I couldn’t sleep cause as I said I wanted to cherish it. So I kicked the seat in front of me without realizing there was a girl right about my age, frustrated that I kicked her back and I guess she was sleepy too.

I quickly hid myself at the back of mummy’s arm and said,

“Please dont hurt me, I wont do it again. I pro----“ 

She cut me off by placing her hand near me and offered a handshake and said,

“It's okay. Lets start over, me first. I'm Jade and I'm this many.” While she gestures how old she is, I gladfully took her hand and I said,

“Niall, Niall Horan and I'm that many too."

And that’s when I met my bestfriend.

*End of Flashback*

“That was her, that was her all along. No wonder she was acting weird. I found her! I finally found her!” I practically screamed and woke up the rest of the lads. Were temporarily staying at Harry’s and Louis’ flat.

“Niall, what is wrong with you! Your so noisy!” Liam shouted.

I pouted. Louis took my side and said,

“Guys we have found Jade, the girl he has been looking for, for 11 years..”

Louis really understood me. I told him all my secrets and I guess this is not a secret anymore. She was my first bestfriend (even though we've only met  for just a second and completely sat in that plane for more than 10 hours), crush, and you know “girl” friend.

I blushed just by thinking of her.

“Awwww, our weeetle Nialler has a cwush on Jadey-poo!” Everyone except Louis said that in a baby voice.

I ran my hands in my hair in frustration and went into my room and went to sleep having dreams about her.

JADE’s POV

“Why don’t we go shopping for today girls since the audition is tomorrow?” I suggested.

Everyone nodded. I went into my room. We were currently living in this suite that Uncle Sy paid for and I got the biggest room.

Ah, the perks.

I took a short bath. I changed into a black tank top (the color of my soul tbh). And some denim shorts and my black laced up sandals.

I curled my hair a bit and I placed light make-up. I got my purse and I was ready to go.

We rode in my new range rover that had my name in the plate number at the back. I loved it. It was all from Uncle Sy.

We went to this expensive looking mall and it looks like celebrities only go there.

I felt left out. There's nothing special about me.

But Uncle Simon always said “ Im gonna be a star someday."

After 6 hours of shopping, I was about to fall until we heard a lot of screaming so I decided to go to Jack Wills so I could buy one last thing, shades for me and Uncle Sy.

He loves shades.

While me and my girls were about to go out and eat somewhere we heard the doors close.

“WHAT?” I asked and placed my bags on the floor.

I looked at my bestfriends and I was gonna check out what was happening.

Oh my.

One Direction is in this very store.

Help me.

------

Sooo, how you guys doin???

(If you ask me that question, welp I'm still here blocking every being of existence with my phone.)

And tell me if I had some wrong grammar or anything wrong (it may also be my face but yah). I wont get offended. I love opinions since I'm a very opinionated human being :)

- Kim

Edited: Jan. 2, 2017