Chapter 4

_____________________________________________________

Date: July 17th,2013

Time: 7:45 A.M.

Location: The Precinct

_____________________________________________________

:: Julieta Lopez::

I walked into the Precinct and headed straight to Heathers office for conformation that it was a murder and not a suicide. I sat my things in a nearby chair and went over to where I found Heather examining the body carefully.

Heather: Good your here, I found that she was intoxicated during the murder so the jury might rule it as a sucide but from they way she was shot you could see she bleed out from the gunshot wound. I'm ruling it as a homicide.

Me: All we could pull from the crime scene was a list and some strands of hair that didn't match the victim.

All of a sudden Brandi walked in interrupting the process we were in.

Brandi: Julieta the perp just struck again.

Me: Oh God

____________________________________________________

Date: July 17th,2013

Time:  8:45 A.M.

Location: Herman Flores Residence

__________________________________________________

:: Kayla August::

We walked past the yellow crime tape that stood so that no one would mess up any evidence or get hurt. We quickly ran into the house were the scene took place. It was a bloody mess. Blood splattered across the ceiling and walls. There Herman laid with three shot wounds and a slit throat.

Me: Who ever did this really wants Lynay to suffer. Has anyone told her yet?

Julieta: Hopefully not. the last thing we need around here is a hysterical family member.

I noticed something shine in the corner of the room. I put on my gloves and gestered Julieta to follow. We walked over to the object. It was the knife that was used to kill Herman. Julieta tapped me and pointed at the ceiling. I looked you and saw a wire that was connected to a timer and the knife. Julieta pulled me backwards and started giving instructions.

Julieta: Someone call the bomb squad, get everyone out now!

Everyone started scattering. People leave all exits. They moved the tape farther back unaware of how the explosion would travel. Once the bomb squad came they quickly disengaged the bomb and everyone was free to go back. Julieta went and collected the map while people searched the house thoroughly for anymore clues.

::Julieta Lopez::

I checked the kitchen in all the areas. Under the table, between the fridge, under the sink, in the cabinets, the oven, behind the stove. I checked the pantry. I found the list with the same names found in Georgia's room. I dusted it for prints and found nothing. I dusted the door knob and found two prints different from our victim.

Me: Umm Kayla come check this out

Kayla: What's up

Me: Here's the same list that was in Georgia's room. But look at the door knob. Aside for the victims prints we found two other sets of prints right here.

Kayla: Looks like our perp started doing their work alittle less cleaner.

___________________________________________________________

Date: July 17th,2013

Time: 9:30 A.M.

Location: Jacob Perez Residence

___________________________________________________________

::Jacob Perez::

I woke up thinking about that beautiful detective. A smile spread across my face as I thought of her. I decided to text her.

Princemisfit: Goodmorning Beautiful

NotSoOrdinary: Hey Cant talk in the middle of investigation <3

Well don't I feel special -.-

________________________________________________________________________________-

Here's your chapter guys. I missed you. I've been very busy lately with my school Chorus and My school musical. but I didn't forget about you guys. I will try and update as frequently as I can