Chapter 3

Cassie's P.O.V
Dylan texted me that he was parked at the corner patiently waiting for me. I am so excited! So time to put my plan into action. My room is kind of like a huge closet to my parents. So I have tons of sheets in my room. I'm knot up the sheets and tossed the rope out the window. I tie the sheets on my bed now so I wouldn't tumble down two stories and break my leg on the concrete. When I safely landed on the ground I wrap the sheets around the drain pipe so it would be less likely for my dad to notice them why do I even call him dad? He hasn't been there for me. Like anyone would. Oh well, better get used to it. I ran around the corner because  the porch lights were still on and I didn't want him to notice me. I saw Dylan's car and gave them a motion to start the car. I think we walked over to the car and said "let's hit it!" as we drove away from my house of horrors.

Dylan's P.O.V

I texted Cassie that I was at the corner and ready to go. She didn't respond so I thought that she was either getting ready or her phone was dead. I was so glad when I saw her walk down the street but a little confused when she told me to start the car when we were a block away from each other. I did it anyway! She seems really happy when she hopped in my car. She was so happy she screamed "let's hit it" as we drove away. But her aside, finally I can be close to my future fledgling once more!