chapter 4

I'm sorry for the funky typing in this chapter. I know nothing about Trig. I'm only a freshman hahaha, so I had to copy and paste a problem from google and so I cant get in trouble for plagerism I'm going to include the URL for the website I got it from. I appreciate you're patience with chapter4 It took me a LONG time to think of how to follow through with it and to edit anad everything thank you soo much :D

http://www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/stargaze/Strig6.htm Website for Trig. Problem:D

And I feel like I have a great cast for this! I'm so excited!

"Thanks," I said, I could feel my face was really hot- it was obviously red. I am so embarrassed I have no idea what I'm gonna' do. Should I just walk away now? I wondered. Just then he spoke to me, Me Myra Lantz, this girl right here. OH. MY. GOD.

"No problem, but be careful next time, I wont always be there to help you up," his smile made my whole world light up. "Oh, I'm Zak by the way, and your name is..." I was lost in his beautiful light brown eyes, I have to admit they were mesmerizing. He looked at me expectantly.

"Oh, sorry, I'm Myra." I was smiling, still looking at his eyes. There was something about this guy that made me want to lose all self control. I barely knew this guy, and I already wanted things from him. (if you're sure of what I mean). This guy was gorgeous! "Who do you have for homeroom?" I was sort of carious. The students I have in my homeroom were the ones I have to carry with for the rest of the day, well only for my four core subjects, as for our elective classes we all have different ones but during the same hour, like we have core classes 1st, 2nd, 4th and 6th period together, and n3rd and 5th period possibly apart.

"I... I uhm.... I don't know how to pronounce her name," I gave him a look. "Here, take a look." I grabbed his schedule and brushed his hand- what a magical moment!

"Oh, you have Mrs. EhdgeVanbruke(Edge-Van-Brook)" I have her too, and since I have her, we have at least four classes together. I smiled so big, Zak smiled too, he probably thought I was crazy. "Since we have the same Homeroom class that means we have the same core classes and lunch together." My smile widened.

"Well I look forward to it," He looked into my eyes. "You look really familiar, where have I seen you before?" I batted my eyes in confusion.

"You moved into the house next to mine, well I think it might be you," I said this with no confidence what so ever.

"Oh okay yeah. You live in that huge brick house don't you?" I nodded my head. I didn't have any time to comment on it before the tardy bell rang. "Maybe we should get to class we don't want to be late on my first day. Do we?" I smiled and continued up the steps- the ones I would have already been up if I didn't slip and fall. We continued our friendly conversation, as we walked in to Mrs. EhdgeVanbruke's class.

"Myra, I see you've met our new pupil," She was always so stern and strict, but I nodded my head anyways aside from the smart ass remark. "You've got him running late and getting into trouble on his first day? You are no good example to him, shall I assign someone else to show him around?"

"No!" Zak interrupted quickly. I laughed quietly so nobody could hear me. "I... I mean she'll just have to be on time to my other classes, I apologize, my fault."

"Thanks, you couldda' just blamed it on me, she hates me," I sat down at my desk and motioned him to pull up a chair to my desk. Mrs. EhdgeVanburke gave me a Stern and brutal look. I rolled my eyes. "Okay so as you know this is Trigonometry, and from what you've already seen, she's bitch, and you're already on her bad side" I looked up to see him staring down my shirt. I knew my bra would work! I blinked at him and smiled. "Maybe we should pay attention?"