30 - The Finale

Thank you to all who supported this book. Had so much fun writing this one, plus your awesome comments kept me going.

Please please tell your friends about the book if you really enjoyed it. If not just tell your friends they might enjoy it more😉

Please, please, please I beg of you. Leave a comment I want to know how you as the reader found the story, was is cliché or something a bit different from what you have read....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez😩

Question: Which other book(s) should I enter for the Wattys? For those of you who have read my other books.

------------

Marcel

Malcolm sat in the dark room unchained which was what he least expected. The door opened as he saw a silhouette of a man before it was closed. The person has entered the room and only started to walk once he had locked the door.

The light blinded his eyes as soon as the switch was turned. Looking up he saw Marcel standing over him and his expression said it all.
"Where is my family?" He asked through clenched teeth.
Malcolm gave him a blank stare in response before he stood up charging towards Marcel who was already prepared for him.

The fool did exactly what Marcel wanted as the lights were cut off leaving them in the dark. Malcolm felt a sharp pain as Marcel punched him right above his left kidney before he found himself on the ground being pummeled by large fists.

The lights came back on as Marcel smiled admiring his handiwork.
Dragging Malcolm by his hair he brought him to his chair, this time securing him on the chair.

"You should know. I love being handy," he said moving towards a table that had different tools arranged.
"F**k off," Malcolm spat as he spat out bloodied spit. "I am not saying anything."
"But you just started," Marcel smiled holding an injection. "Adrenalin," he said injecting it into Malcolm.
"Kill me for all I care, you will never see her."
"Malcolm, stop blubbering nonsense and start talking some sense," he smirked looking straight into his eyes.

Taking an electric saw, he smiled as Malcolm's eyes bulged.
"Oh sorry I forgot, I need to secure your hands properly he said grabbing a hummer and nails.
Holding the nail over his arm just below his wrist he watched as beads of sweat formed on Malcolm's forehead. In one swift move he drove the nail through the man's arm and armrest as blood dripped onto the plastic.

"Don't want my floor getting dirty with all the blood you are going to spill. Don't worry though," he said taking another nail. It will be all over as soon as you tell me what I want," he said as he took his time with the other nail as he cried out in pain."
Sighing in satisfaction he stood back to admire his work.

Taking the saw he turned it back on after wearing a face mask and apron.
"Now where are they?"
Malcolm remained silent.
"Oh well, don't say I didn't ask," he said as he cut off a finger smiling as the man cried out in pain.

The door swung open as Alexis walked in holding a bag.

Working swiftly she inserted an IV line into Malcolm's arm just as max and another walked in carrying logs of firewood.

An hour later a fire was blazing and Malcolm's was unrecognizable. His right eye was swollen and his chest has numerous cuts his right hand bandaged and missing all its fingers as Marcel and Alexis sat by the fire making small talk.
"Where am I?" Malcolm slurred as Marcel took out the fire rod from the flames.

Walking towards Malcolm he placed the burning rod on his thigh as Malcolm screamed out in pain.
"All this can end in a matter of seconds Malcolm. I can get Alexis to give you pain medication and you can be on your merry way," Marcel said as he crouched before Malcolm.
"Where are they?"