Chapter 19 - part 2

Blaze's P.O.V

"Get over here Kara an rose what are you waiting for" I screamed at them as tears came out of my eyes, I looked at my mate with my heart in pieces. I gripped his fur in my fingers and shook him rapidly trying to wake him but failed. I covered my face with my hands and when I looked at Blake he knew what was about to happen to him.

"That's was your bloody pack!! what were they doing here ! what aren't you telling us!" at this point I gave one hard blow on his jaw and he was on the ground holding his jaw in pain, I caught a growl in the woods and a few more sounded.

Had they left or are they watching us? I looked back at Blake and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and dragging him toward the woods. I looked back to make sure Kara and rose we're doing there job and they were. when I got to a clearing I seen red eyes approach us but my estimate is there were only 15 wolves.

I lifted Blake to his feet and gripped his arm scared a bit. "Give us are alpha" they all said in the same moment, it was wierd. I thought of jade, and what the wolves might do to the pack if I didn't hand him over, let alone did. Jade his happy I can't take that away from her, and Colin, boy do I love him.. if I didn't give Blake over would they forge an attack immediately? there's one thing I was certain about, I'm no giving Blake away for jades sake, then I should give my self. it's time i made a sacrafice for once.

"No" I said firmly. I heard a few growls and they slowly began approaching but came to a halt when I raised my hand for them to. I threw Blake to the ground and quickly absorbed his energy as I watched him blissfully fall to sleep. I stood up and put my hands forward as if to be hand cuffed "take me instead" is all I could say and then the wolves were on me, tackling me to the ground.

*****

I woke up not even remembering how I passed out, I was no longer in my dress but in a long black lace dress that spread along the floor at the bottom, I was hand cuffed with ropes though. I turned and saw a mirror an when I looked in it I could hardly recognize myself.  My hair curled, my makeup was done, black eye shadow, mascara, red lipstick... what the hell is happening?

I looked at the door and ran to it throwing off the black heals I wore. when I got to it I banged on it hoping someone would come to my rescue, but no one did. 'Rose!' I screamed threw the mind link but didn't get a response. I tried three more times and when I heard the familiar voice I couldn't forget that could make me mad in seconds but also make me laugh, I cried 'Blaze!!??' Blake's voice had came threw my head... did the link work this far apart? 'Blake! Where am I ? where are you? what's happening?' I cried out in the link. 'I'm coming' I heard his voice and caught a growl in them... but what did he mean he was coming? he can't.

'If I leave then the wolves would just attack again.. Blake I have to stay here' I only got a growl back when he heard my words. 'NO! I refuse to let you do that!! I have a plan just stay were you are' he said and then he put up his mind wall so I couldn't get threw to him.. what was gonna happen?

I walked to the mirror and my makeup didn't even smudge the tiniest bit, what the hell is this stuff made from? I couldn't wipe my tears away so I laid my head on the desk with my hands still tied behind me.. how long have I been here and knocked out cold? In the next minute I heard bolt locks being unlocked, I got up in a perfect stance, chin high back straight.

When I seen Blake, jade, an then some of the red eyed wolves in human form, curiousity struck me. I opened my mouth to speak "You are free prisoner, get off my territory and back home. and don't think about returning" Blake abruptly cut me off. I was shocked. I turned to look at jade who was holding Blake's hand with her head down. I glared at her inability to be strong when I heard a growl I snapped my head towards a guy who was now in front of me blocking my view from jade "don't look at are Luna like that you bitch" he said and slapped me straight across the face sending me back a few steps. when I looked back jade was starring straight at me shocked and angry "how dare yo-" jade was cut off by Blake when he shook his head.

"I said go, do i need to show you the way out?" Blake said with an anger face expression, but i could see pain in his eyes. what is he doing. i stood silent starring at them in shock.. "I guess i do" blake let go of jades hand and stormed over to me grabbing my upper arm and forcefully throwing me foward.