New family member

it was the 1786 and my name is Charlie. When I was a human, I was born 1454, but in the day I turned 32 years of age, I was this very beautiful lady. I thought she was nice and I thought I had gotten to know her but boy was I wrong. In 1486 I walked her home, she had asked me in for drink, I accepted as I was finishing my second drink I went to stand up, I got dizzy and fell down. I don't remember what happened, the only thing I do remember that I was burning like someone threw me in a fire pit, it lasted for 3 days.

on the third day I woke up being very fast and very thirsty for blood. I saw her standing there smiling at me. "Welcome Charlie, I know this is confusing and frightening for you and hard to believe, let me explain why and the rules and after if you want to leave I'd understand."

I nodded for her to continue. "ok. You are a vampire like I am. We live off of blood. There are some who are cold hearted killers who like to kill for the fun and name the humans there game and there are some who only hunt the human killers and criminal's and such like lives and only turn humans when they see if they have gifts and or their mates or if they just don't want to be alone anymore. And now the rules the most important rule is never ever tell a human what you are unless you are going to turn them and never ever turn any child it against the vampire law and if you want to die then you expose yourself to the humans and the volturre will come and kill you, they are the kings and rulers of all is the vampires in the whole world.

and lastly I turned you, not because your my mate because your not, I just got lonely and I liked you. I am sorry if I took you away from family that you may have had. And my name is Maria by the way." I sat the stunned I didn't know what to think. "um Maria, I'm not mad, it's sweet in a way. You did not take me away from family, I don't have family anymore, the last of my family has died years ago. If you don't mind I'd like to stay with you for awhile then try it ok my own." Maria smiled and hugged me. "I'd love that. Thank you thank you thank you. I forgot, lets get you fed." With that we left.

it's been 200 years since I've since Maria, I've been traveling the world, to be honest the day Maria turned me, she had saved me, i knew i was dying, ice been coughing up blood lots of blood. But i wanted to see Maria but i didn't know where she went. I ran in to an angel. Her name is Renee, i had to meet her so i walked up to her. "hello, my name is Charlie. What's your name ma'am?" Even though i already knew her name, it was the polite thing to do.

i watched as she tried to hide her face and she giggled and looked at me and smiled. "hello Charlie, my name is Renee." She leaned forward and whispered while looking around "i know your a vampire." She giggled again. My eyes had widened as i heard her say that. "umm... How do you know that?" She giggled again. God i love that giggle of hers. "don't worry i won't tell, because then I'd have to tell people how i know and i don't want the humans to know what i am." i pulled her into an alley where we can talk more freely. "and MS. Renee, what are you?"

"promise that you won't tell them? Your kings. If they knew then they'd take me." I looked at her and saw hours afraid she was. I hugged her "I promise no one but me will know about you, and no harm will come to you and i will fight and give my life to save you" as i kissed the to of her head. "I am.....a fairy. I am 18 years old in fairy age, but in human and vampire years i look 25 ." we went back to my place and talked all night long until she fell asleep.

2 years later we were married and expecting a baby, Renee looked 8 1/2 months already and it's been only 3 1/2 months, Renee said only 1/2 month left. I keep saying that I want a boy but I'll be happy as long as he or she is healthy and my beloved lives after the baby is born. Nether of us knows how this is going to be on her or if it'll kill her. We were sitting on the couch watching tv and drinking blood from a cup she stood up to bring her cup to the sink after she tried to get me to sit back down, as she went to try to have me shit back down for the tenth time, the cup slipped from her hand and we heard a sickening crack from her spine and she fell before I could catch her.

I picked her up and raced her to the room I set to the side just for this moment.