Midnight Affair

Mature Content!

One Shot Story.

Rated M16+ on fanfiction.net for a reason. Recommend for ages sixteen years and up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie had gone to bed early tonight after a busy day of work. I stood in front of my window looking out to the road. It was almost midnight. I was waiting for Jacob to finish his patrol with the pack so he could take me back to his place for the night.

Charlie didn't know about our 'active' life together and neither did Billy. Charlie never checked on me through the night, and Billy didn't check on Jacob either. I often went to Jacob's place and spent the night with him. I love spending the nights with him. Forks and La Push was always so cold and Jacob made me feel so warm and alive. I never thought I could feel so good after Edward had left for the second time just before the wedding. I couldn't believe he had left me again. Jacob was the only one there at the time, and he was the only one who could make me feel loved and alive again. I don't know what I would do without him.

Seeing a bike's lights come around the corner before stopping and flicking once, I knew it was Jacob waiting for me. He always flicked his motorbike's lights before turning them off so I knew it was him and not some stranger. Jacob was protective of me. So much so in fact, protective was an understatement. He loved me more than anything, more than Edward ever had or would have. In a way, I was glad Edward had left in the end. If he hadn't I wouldn't have ever known what true love really was. I had thought I had it with Edward, but I couldn't have been more so wrong.

Pulling on my jacket I quietly ran downstairs, careful not to trip as I went or step upon a creaky stair and wake Charlie. Once outside I locked the door and met Jacob half way in the yard. He smiled brightly in the moonlight while heading in my direction.

"Hey Bells," he murmured, wrapping his arms around my body tightly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too Jake," I murmured, smiling back as he stepped back, taking my hand into his and giving it a light squeeze. He placed a sweet and gentle kiss on my mouth. I could feel my knees go weak from it. His hot breath made my skin tingle, but in a good way.

He led the way back to his bike, turning the lights onto a low beam as I got on. Wrapping my arms around his waist tightly, my face rested on his back. He only wore a very thin black tee shirt, a pair of light blue jeans with some worn out black boots covered in dust. 

The bike's engine came to life quietly as he headed back towards La Push. I glanced up at Jacob's face while he drove. The wind was rushing past us, pushing his black, cropped hair away from his face. Without even realising it, my hands had pulled up his tee shirt and ducked in underneath it. Jacob caught my gaze from the corner of his eye and smirked crookedly. His eyes had turned a darker shade of brown.

"What do you think you're doing Bella?" he asked in a smug tone. He made me so confident when I was around him. I didn't know what it was but I was a different person around him.

"What do you think?" I whispered, knowing he would hear me. My lips brushed along the skin of his neck. My hands ran over his tight, defined abs. I heard a moan escape his lips before the bike turned slightly slower. 

Seductively, my lips brushed over his ear lobe with a silky touch of my tongue. "What's wrong Jacob?" I whispered huskily in his ear.

"You know what. You're making me insane here!"

I giggled at his reaction, starting to kiss his neck as my fingers slowly ran below his abs to the helm of his jeans, running slowly over the button and zipper. Jacob gasped in shocked as he felt my hand cupped and lightly squeezed the growing bulge in his jeans.