Chapter 11

*Liam's P.O.V.*

I sat there crying my eyes out. I hid my face in my hands and just bawled, until i felt hands shaking me. I lifted my head to see the boys and Lou staring at me like i was an alien. "Liam, where is Mack?" Niall asked calm but stern.

I couldn't think straight, let alone talk straight so only a few mumbled words came out. "Mack, Man, Black, Jeep, Gone" Niall turned bright red and started crying and freaking out.

"Liam, did you see what the man  looked like?" Louis asked me. I nodded. "He was around our age, Brown short hair, A bit of a beard and mustache" I stuttered out. Niall's head shot up. "It was him" He said quietly.

"Who?" Zayn asked. "Her cousin. the ones she escaped. The ones who abused and almost raped her" He answered everyone gasped and started crying. I stood up and walked over to the van.

"Guys, get in we are going home so we can split up and search for Mack"everyone nodded and got up and Lou walked back to the building. We got in and drove back to the house. We got into separate cars, Me with Niall, Zayn with Harry, And Louis on his own. we drove everywhere around London and decided to pull over to check on the other boys.

Just after we pulled over, Niall's phone rang. "Hello?" He answered. "N-Niall?" Mack whispered. "Mack! Oh My God. Where are you?" Niall asked quickly. "I- i don't know exactly where, but it's an abandoned warehouse, somewhere down town. "Mack just try and remember Where it is-"  She cut him off

"They're here don't say anything" She said quickly as we heard a loud noise from where she was. "Ah, So i see the bitch is awake" Someone spoke to her. I heard a slapping noise, then what sounded like two men chuckling. "We are going to have some fun with you" a younger voice spoke. That frightened me, please don't mean what i think it does. "No! No, Please! No! Stop!" Mack screamed at them. We heard another slapping sound.

"What did i say about resisting? Consequences" The younger voice spoke. "Please, Hit me, call me names, abuse me any way you want, just please not again" She said quietly. "Again?" Niall said through gritted teeth. "THAT BASTARD HAS RAPED HER BEFORE?!" He yelled.

"Who said that?" the older male voice asked. "Do you have a phone Bitch?!" He screamed at her. There was no answer. I heard footsteps and then the phone getting picked up. "So, you were calling, Niall? Is that your boyfriend? You know even if he finds our location he can't save you" he said sickly sweet. "Are you still there mister boyfriend?" He snarled into the phone. We stayed quiet. "Oh, You're not there, so you wouldn't care if i did this?" he asked.

We heard a gunshot and Mack scream. "MACK! YOU BASTARD, LET HER GO!" Niall yelled at him. "Ah, there's your boyfriend" he snarled yet again. "I'm not her boyfriend, i'm her brother" He spoke calmly. "What? Did your stupid parents, get another one of you? Well, i see we will have more fun once he joins us"

I Lost it there, "LET GO OF HER BEFORE I FIND YOU AND RIP YOU TO PIECES!" I screamed at  him. "Ah, two boys, well find us, and then we will chat" he told us, then hung up. "Call the boys" i told Niall as i started up the car and went home.

*Mack's P.O.V.*

"Oh, so you wouldn't care if I did this?" My uncle told Niall. He raised a gun at me and pulled the trigger. It hit me in the left shoulder, so at least i know, i will live. For now. I screamed at the top of my lungs in agony and pain. "MACK! YOU BASTARD, LET HER GO!" Niall screamed through the phone. My uncle smirked and walked out of the room, but close enough so i could hear when Liam yelled, "LET GO OF HER BEFORE I FIND YOU AND RIP YOU TO PIECES!"

That frightened me. A lot. But not as much as when Trevor walked forward and said the worst. "It seems, we never got to finish where we started, So let's continue where we left off before you made a mistake and left us" Trevor said, getting closer with every word. He finally reached me and grabbed my unharmed arm. "I know that you actually enjoy this."  Then he hit my head off the wall, and as everything went black, i saw him smirk, and i saw my hand, which was covered with blood, from my shot wound, and my head.