Days Off From The Supernatural

Scott: When there are no supernatural things going on you and Scott just cuddle on his couch  and watch movies. You guys will just enjoy each others company and be happy.

Stiles: You and Stiles cook all day. You make some treats and always end up having a flour fight. After you clean up you sit and enjoy them while watching your favorite movie.

Isaac: You guys go ice skating. You just skate around and have fun being together. You guys may have fallen a bit but you still had a great time being with each other.

Liam: When you have a break from all the things that have happened you just have a tv show marathon. You stay in and watch you guys favorite tv show at your house.

Jackson: Since its Jackson you do some inappropriate things ;). Once your done with that you usually just stay in bed and just watch tv together the rest of the day.

Derek: You and Derek usually just spar together to exercise. Once your done you shower and just cuddle up together on the couch and watch movies.

Jordan: You usually help him with his cases he has to do for Sheriff Stilinski. After you help him you guys make dinner and eat together. Then you just watch tv until u both fall asleep.

Brett: You and Brett will go to the lacrosse field and he'll teach you it. After a couple hours of practicing you go back to your house and just relax and watch movies.