Chapter 3

When I woke up I was in a different place. The walls were white and there was no decoration on them. Actually only a sofa and a small table with several bottles of liquor on it filled the room.

"Finally you are awake" I had completely forgotten about Harry .

"Where are we?" I asked getting up from the couch.

"Don't get up, you're still weak " He sat next to me on the couch and looked into my eyes. "You need to eat, I highly doubt you've been fed the last three days."

That made me remember everything that had happened, I've been three days missing, I looked at the window, it was a cloudy the day but there was a lot of light outside. That makes four days without seeing my friends and family. MY MOTHER .

"My mom must be so worried, she's definitely reported my disappearance, I need to call and tell here I'm fine."

"Relax, your mom thinks you're camping with a friend in some shit forest."

"I want to leave, I don't know what's happening but I don't know you and I want to go home."

"You are being a pain in the ass you know? I could simply have left you there."

"I don't know you." If Harry was not going to tell me what was going on then I wanted to leave. I wanted to go to the police and report whoever had kidnapped me. I wanted to go home and hug my mother. I wanted to call Anna who as my best friend should know what the hell happened at the party.

"I know what you're thinking" Harry interrupted my thoughts. "Sorry but I can't tell you anything and you can't go home, you're not safe there."

"I'm sure I'll be more safe at home with my family than with an all-tattoed stranger who knew where I was and rescued me but won't tell me where the fuck I am nor what happened!" I screamed.

Harry looked at me and I could see the anger in his eyes. "Don't fucking yell at me! You are gonna stay quiet and you are gonna do whatever I tell you if you don't want to get fucking hurt ok?!

He could be notice the fear in my eyes. "God, you're so innocent." Harry walked over to me and looked me in the eyes.

"I hear your heart racing." he smirked.

I turned and looked towards the window. "Could you bring me some water please?"

Harry stood up from the couch and turned towards the kitchen. "Oh, and something to eat also please, I'm starving" I raised my voice. I heard Harry groan in protest.

I turned my head to the kitchen and then to the window again. I walked towards the window to have a look at the street. We were on the first floor. It is the only way I could escape, the door is locked and the keys are in Harry's pocket. I do not even know if we're in town anymore but I'll manage to get home somehow. I opened the window as quietly as possible, there was a pipe next to the window, I could use it. There were less than 15 meters from the window to the floor, it was not too much and it was definitely better than being locked up here. I have no fear of heights but is not my favorite hobby. When I started to move the foot out of the window something pushed me back and I fell on the floor of the room.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Harry shouted, I could see the anger in his darkened green eyes.

"PGet the fuck up!" "Do you really think you can try to escape from me? I'm trying to fucking protect you, you little brat! Go ahead, leave and let the people who kidnapped you find you. They won't hesitate in killing you this time." His comment scared me and I decided to stay and obey.

"Did someone saw you in the window?" He said, his voice hostile.

"I don't know, I don't think so."

"You don't think so? I swear If-" Harry was interrupted by his mobile phone ringing.

"Well, will you answer?" I said annoyed by the ringtone.

"You better shut the fuck up." He snapped before answering the phone.

"Already missing me?" He smirked on the phone. I could not hear what the other person was saying, or if it was a boy or a girl.

"I won't give her back to you Yeli, you know that" Harry said. The other person was named Yeli, so she was a girl. Whas she the one who kidnapped me?

"No, you listen!" Harry continued, " I don't give a shit about fucking Zayn. She's mine and you better let me do my thing or you know what will happen." Now Harry looked really pissed. Where they talking about me? The girl screamed something I could not hear over the phone and Harry smirked. "Stop wasting your time on this shit and go teach Zayn how to fuck you before you miss me too fucking  much." he said with pride and hung the phone.

Not that I'm a saint but it surprised me the way Harry spoke not caring that I was in front of him and listening to the vonsersation.

"Your ex -girlfriend?" I said curiously. Harry began to laugh at my question and finally answered "She wishes."

I sat on the couch while I saw Harry drinking a glass of whiskey. He was so tanned to be British. 

"We have to get out of here, Yeli will come get you, that little bitch never gets tired."

"And where are we going? I have no money."

"That's not a problem. I'll Get you some clothes , you've been wearing those for four days now and it's starting to smell here you know?"

I felt offended by his comment even though I knew it was true... Harry took off his shirt and I could see a butterfly tattooed on his stomach. It does not seem the type of tattoo that would stick with him but somehow it seems as if it was made for him." I told you I don't like being stared at." 

"Sorry , I was just looking at your tattoos."

Harry changed his shirt and put some things in a bag.

"We're leaving." Harry stared at me and disappeared into his room. "Use those" He said giving me a pair of sneakers rmaking me remember I was  barefoot.

Suddenly we heard the engine of a car outside the window and Harry went to see who it was.

"They found my flat, we have to get going."

Harry walked to the door and we heard footsteps outside. Now it was starting to scare me, I did not know who was chasing us but if they are outside the door, we won't be able to scape.

"Too late" Harry whispered.