Royalty's turning 9!

Chris pov.

So I'm really happy that Nicki decided to give me another chance. I wanna make her and royalty to feel special. I want them to feel like queens. By the way, I just called a party planner for royalty's party. Today is her birthday!!. I got up super early in the morning and started making a cake. I also made some bacon and eggs with chocolate chip muffins just for them cuz Im not about to let them touch my cake. Last time i brought muffins for breakfast nicki and nicole are right through it ., later when I was frosting the cake royalty and Nicki came downstairs. Royalty gasped "Daddy your making me a cake!!?" She started bouncing around the house like a bunny while I just stood there and laughed'. As I was laughing about to get back to working on the cake Nicki came up and kissed missed me on the lips and told me that she was gonna take royalty shopping again, and that she was also gonna get a plan a surprise for royalty. Is "aight baby" and started to frost the cake again.

Nicki pov

So I decided to take royalty shopping again for he birthday. I mean she's turning 9. I know she acts younger than 9 but its only cuz she want to relive her life and make up for those bad times, so that is completely ok with me. I take a shower and do my hygiene. When I'm done I put my hair in a bun , do my make-up, get my clothes, andthen I get royalty ready. When were all ready we go to the mall we got I'm he car. When we got to the mall I see somebody that I don't need to. It was giliana... The one that made my husband cheat. I looked for a scarf I'm my car, Found one put it around royalty's eyes and did what I needed to. When we get inside royalty immidetly runs to the lids area. She picks out this big ball gown. I just stare in amazement andthen I check it out. Before we leave I get something for myself and head to the dressing room. In there me and royalty change and get to the car. I drive her to the location of he party and se says "mommy this is not home" I just smile and walk her to the entrance. I opnen the door for her and its not what I expected. Chris did a whole mother cake for royalty!! It was huge AF and it was just the theme she wanted!!