Chapter 3

( Chloe's P.O.V )

- 6 mouths later -

"You may now kiss the bride"

Yes we just got married if your wondering. Ace proposed when I was 4 mouths pregnant something about the baby having parents married.

"Baby wanna dance"

I ask leaning over to Ace

"No you could get hurt stay with me"

Note to self: always listen to Ace he's smart and very wise

"Whatever I'm going to dance"

I ran over to my best friend Shari who used to hate me but not anymore. Well it seemed to last forever just dancing till Shari took my over to the edge of the stairs. We were going to meet up with Ace and Drew her mate, but there were so many people. I slipped an well fell.

The next thing I know I'm covered in blood and people are screaming. I hear my name from different people I don't know. Some are screaming for Ace. All I know is I'm hurting. Just in pure pain. Nothing was hurting up but my lower half felt as if someone was slowly pulling on both sides.

I look up at everyone they all looked scared, sad, and worried. I look to see Shari pushing past people to get to me. It all went by in slow mo. I look around and see I was pushed into a table.

"FUCK! CHLOE"

I hear in the background I turn and see a very worried Ace running to me.

Then it's all black

( Ace's p.o.v )

Why does she always get hurt? Right now I'm pacing outside the hospital door to my mates room.

"Alpha sir I have bad and good news which do you want first?"

I turn to the doctor

"Bad please"

"Um sir she had a miscarriage sorry"

My heart sunk like the titanic

"now please tell me the good"

I said my voice cracking

The doctor smiled "she alive and can still have more pups if you wish"

"Thanks"

I walk in to Chloe's room to see here sleeping

I guess I'll sleep to.

"Ace Ace! Ace!!!"

Someone yelled

"Hum what hu?"!

"Wake up sleepy head what I'm I doing at a hospital?"

Sarah questioned

"Umm baby... sweetie you had a miscarriage"

"How"

She barely whispered

"You fell down the stairs and into a table"

Tears started to pour Down her face.

"We lost are pup because I'm an idiot!" She sobs in my chest

"No shhh baby no there were many people on the stairs and you got pushed shh"