On Her Back

(Kalila)

Zayn pulled me into one of the bathrooms and spun me to face a mirror.

My hair was all over the place and he gathered all if it in his hands, pulling it behind my shoulders. I crossed my arms over myself again.

"Nothing happened, Kaly?!, he yelled.
My eyes saw the dark spot on my collarbone.

What the hell....he...Harry wa-

"NOTHING happened", Zayn shouted, making me jump, then pulled me out of the bathroom and toward the back of the house.

Zayn has never been rough with me before these last couple of days.

Something's changed in him. He's never felt threatened by anyone until Harry.

Zayn abruptly stopped and made me face him, then pushed me back against a wall. I didn't fight him at all.

He stepped back and his eyes traveled down my body, searching it.

I crossed my arms to cover my breasts. I've never felt self-conscience about being naked, but this was different. I felt like I was on trial, being studied and about to hear my verdict.

"Is this what I have to do from now on, Kaly??", he asked, "Look your body up and down when you get home?! Search for signs that you've cheated on me!!!", he yelled.

He walked over to me and put both hands against the wall on either side of my head.

"What else did you do. Where else did he touch you. Where did you touch him", he didn't ask, he demanded.

"Zayn, I can't....you're .....", I looked from one of his arms to the other, they were closing me in, my heart started beating faster.

"Where", he repeated, unmoving.

I was closed in and started breathing faster, sweat formed on my skin, "Zayn, please", I quickly begged, beginning to panic.

He sighed and removed his arms. I inhaled slowly, taking in a deep breath.

My heart began to calm down and I stopped sweating. I swallowed hard, my throat dry.

"Where, Kalila", he repeated.
"Zayn, I swear to you", I said, forgetting my bare chest and raising my arms out, as if I was standing across from a growling animal, "I swear to GOD, I cannot remember doing anything. I have no memory of....this", I gestured to my neck area.

I saw his eyes soften as he saw my breasts exposed. He stared at them for a few seconds, then shook his head as if he was clearing it.

"Kaly, you were drunk, in a strange man's house and you can't remember that you were sucked on the spot that I personally KNOW makes you-", he cut himself off.

I covered my breasts again and kept my eyes down, out of true shame.

Zayn then gently placed his left hand on my right shoulder and looked at the mark on my collarbone.

His angry eyes watched as he ran his thumb over it and flared his nostrils when he inhaled.

He took a step back, his hands on his hips, his head was tilted down and his eyes fixated on my panties.

"I didn't-", I started, but stopped talking as I watched Zayn's eyes glaze over as he continued to stare at the black see-through material.

I faintly heard pounding coming from the other side of the house at the front door, but Zayn stayed locked in some kind of a trance, seemingly deaf to everything.