Momentum - Loki x Hermione

Summary: Hermione first meets the black haired, green eyed boy in Hogwarts as she ran down the corridors, attempting to hide her tears. He was there for her through every single inhschool year, through stressful exams and broken relationships.  Four years later, she only hopes that she can be there for him.

***This story is closely based on the AMAZING YOUTUBE VIDEO "Momentum" by BlacksGodDaughter.  It is really good, and for an awesome summary rather than what I have written above, YOU SHOULD WATCH IT!!!!!!***

Disclaimer: I do not own "Momentum." "The Avengers," "Thor," or "Harry Potter."

ALERT: This story takes place with Hermione and Hogwarts for, probably about the first 10-20 chapters.  Afterwards, it follows the events of Thor and the Avengers, and Loki may or may not be the villain in "The Avengers" section of the story - I'm still deciding. Please let me know what you want!

NOTICE: Some readers may have noticed that on all of my other stories, there is a competition ocurring to decide which to continue, and which to temporarily place on hold.  This is the ONLY story that is not affected by said competition - because if I get writer's block, I can jsut re-watch the video until my feels are sufficiently killed and I'm crying, yet also twitching to grab my computer and write!