Chapter 5

Yet again, Mada is writing because she feels damn bored. Oh well. <3 Mada

Caitie: At least you aren't sick! By the way, for those of you who think this is fast paced- It is! Two chapters uploaded in ONE day! Maybe another if we get this done fast enough. (:

-------------

Celeste's POV:

I moaned and rolled over, then being pulled closer by the strong arm wrapped around my waist. My eyes snapped open and I began to hit the person in my bed with a barrage of punches.

"GET. OUT. OF. MY. HOUSE!!!" I screamed at the person, him grabbing my arms to stop me.

"Oh, hey, Chase. What's up?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Nothing much. JUST BEING ATTACKED BY YOU!" He yelled and I giggled.

"What? At least give me credit for my epic ninja skills!" I exclaimed, joking around.

"Yeah, well next time try not to---" He froze and his gaze went down to my chest, a smirk replacing his annoyance.

"What the hell're you lookin' a----" I stopped and looked down. I was only wearing a bra. And panties. Shit.

"KYAAAA---! DON'T LOOK AT MY FLAT CHEST!!!" I yelled at him, grabbing a pillow and covering myself with it while pushing him out of my bed. He ran from the room bright red. I sat on my bed, now flustered, and looked at the time. It was 7:00. Crap, if we didn't hurry we'd be late for school!

I opened my door and yelled this at Chase, quickly running to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. While I was in the shower I recalled last night's events. The snake. Chase killing it. Him holding me. Us falling asleep together. I let out a sigh and stepped out of the shower, running a hand through my wet hair.

 What was I gonna do?

***

Aaliyah's POV:

 I grabbed my backpack and stepped out of my house, locking the door and shoving my keys into my purse. I turned around and stopped. "Daniel, what the hell are you doing here, you stalker?!" I exclaimed, looking at him. There was a bandage on his nose. We both smiled, though for different reasons.

"Oh, I just thought I'd see how you were doing on this beautiful day."

I stepped off my big white porch and walked along the sidewalk towards school, Daniel followed closely behind me. I looked at him over my shoulder.

 "Mmm, really now? Not trying to pull any of your Pretty Boy crap?" I raised an eyebrow.

He shook his head, walking besides me now. "Nope."

We walked in silence for a while as the sun started to spread it's light across everything, leaving dusk shadows. The school was just around the corner, thankfully. I don't think I could stand being around Daniel too much longer. Something rustled behind the bush next to me. My heart seemed to skip a beat and I stared at it. Daniel turned to me, confusion across his face.

"What are you looking at?"

"Something's in the bushes," I replied, not taking my eyes off of it. I could tell he rolled his eyes; he didn't have to do or say anything. I whispered," I'm serious. There's somethi---" I jumped. A little cotton-tail bunny hopped out of the bush. I let out a deep breath. Daniel laughed.

"Come on Miss Scared of Bunnies." I rolled my eyes at his stupid name. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and I let him. My nerves were too sensitive to care. I looked up at him secretly. He looked so serene... So... Arrogant. I laughed to myself. Idiot.