Chapter 1

Brand new story.

Peace out✌

-Adin

Jason's P.O.V

The giant war was finally over.No more fighting and blood shed,just peace.I stayed at camp half blood with Piper,but the gods let me visit camp Jupiter on the weekends so I wasn't completely away from my home.The seven and all the other demigods were all happy and relaxed.That's when Chiron came.

He trotted over in his centaur form and had a slightly happy look.

"Hello children,it's good to see you." He said to me Piper,Percy,Annabeth,

Hazel,Frank and Nico.

"Hi Chiron.", Said Annabeth,"why so happy."

"No reason,Annabeth,I just have good news.Would all of you meet me at the big house and bring Clarrise,Chris, Katie,Travis and Conner too if you don't mind."

"Sure no problem." At that he trotted back to the big house.

Me Piper and Leo got the Stolls,Percy Annabeth and Nico got Chris and Hazel and Frank got Clarisse.We all met in the big house.

"What you want Chiron,is a meeting going on?" asked Clarisse.

"No,the gods have told me that they think you all need ..... a break from the world of the gods."

"What do you mean" said Chris.

"I mean that you children have had a very rough time with the war and me,the gods and your mortal parents have decide that it is best that you all have a break."

"Whoa,wait a minute",said Piper,"You talked to our mortal parents.My dad doesn't know about the gods though."

"We have informed that it is a special program set up for you guys by the camp."

"Oh,ok."

"Now all of you will be staying in 2 separate lofts.One for girls and one for boys.You will be leaving tomorrow at 3:30,so you will have enough time to pack."

"So your saying that we get our own loft without any supervision and we can go any were we want without monsters attacking us!?" Said Travis with a huge grin.

"Yes,but no.I will check up on you to make sure you don't umm...damage the lofts."said Chiron while looking ta Travis,Conner and Leo.

"Also I must give you these." He said while handing out slips of paper to each of us.

"Please say this isn't what I think it is." Said Leo,horror written all over his face.

"Oh gods,it is!You can't be serious Chiron?!"said Travis with the same look of horror an his face.

"No way,I ain't going there!" Said Clarisse.I was the last one to get my paper so I had no idea of what they were talking about,but when I got the paper I was shocked too.On the very top of the paper it said the two words I least expected.

HIGH SCHOOL.

Sooooo,what do you think.This is practically the same story as the other one but I'm just gonna change some parts to it.Sorry for the cliffy.

Peace out✌

-Adin