Scary disny

In about two hours we where there I looked around everything was once actually happy then I heard this alarm it made everything at Disney weird the wallpaper was tearing the people where horrifying the princesses at Diana where torn up I tolled James run we ran in a mirror house wow smart We can't get out of mirror houses. I saw something in the mirror house it was a little boy crying I ran over to him his face was mashed up the little boy chased me and James in this room it was full of mirrors all around us in each mirror there was a ghoul it was the same ghoul it said with one is the real me then I heard the bell noise agin the light turned on and the power and a happy Disney was back a manger walked in he said followe me well get u out of here we came outside of the mirror house the manger toke us into a hotel basement we went through a door it was a dark room it was huge there where little lights we saw a lot of ghouls they picked up James and chains him up on a wall all the ghouls left the room went dark then the light went back on we where somewear else the guy with the axe from my dream was across from me I tried fighting him he pushed me to the ground I fell in coshens he dragged me by my ankles while he was dragging me I remembered what happend on the day of the aciddent I was in this same room with my mom and dad me and my where trying to get our self out of her while are dad was fighting the ghouls we got out but when we got back my mom made me forgot what happend about the day I did froget and she said my dad died in war but he actually died fighting for my family. Bang I woke up beside James chained up against the wall the ghouls throw magic at us trying to kill us then all the ghouls disappears my dad came back to life and killed them all me and James unlocked the chains and ran frogeting the place and moving on the end.